[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UHHHHH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: rage.jpg (55KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
55KB, 300x300px
UHHHHH
>>
Literally school shooter core
>>
>>70993255
POM
POM
WEEEEEE
>>
>>70993328
>still making school shooter jokes
>2017
>>
>>70993380
if americans weren't so retarded we wouldn't have an endless wealth of material

update your ridiculous attitudes to gun control and we'll update our jokes
>>
>>70993380
Tell that to SNL
>>
>>70993255
MOTHERFUCKER!
>>
>>70993432
Gun owners don't shoot up schools you dumbass.
>>
>>70993432
It's amazing how aussies act so tough but truly are just a bunch of cucks.
>>
>>70993606
>>70993653
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_massacres_by_death_toll

kek
>>
MASS GRAVES FOR THE PUMP AND THE PRICE IS SET
>>
>>70993883
>country has much more land
>much larger population

Wow what a shock. Maybe if we made guns illegal nobody would get shot!
>>
>>70993432
Not even American, maybe we should implement the flag feature like /pol/ and /int/ and even if they made gun control tighter that still wouldn't solve the issue
>>
>>70994094
38 in a poppulation of 320 mil. meanwhile china, one of the biggest shittholes on the planet, plenty of reasons for kids to be unstable and fucked in the head. population of 1.3 billion, only 18. every other developed nation has maybe 1 or 2 to its name, except canada which is basically just a mini america anyway

you people are beyond sympathy and you deserve everything you get. I and everyone I know laughs every time a shooter shows up in the news. it's lolz
>>
https://everytownresearch.org/school-shootings/

laughing stock of the world
>>
>>70994333
Success breeds jealousy
>>
>>70994333
China are commie scum. If it takes a few mass shootings to keep our general freedom then that's a price worth paying.

>you people are beyond sympathy and you deserve everything you get.

Living free in the greatest country in the world? Being the place every sad faggot in every other country wishes they could go to? Being the ultimate world power? The list goes on and on m8. I don't know a single person who's been involved in a shooting. And I don't fear it either, why? Becue I carry a fucking gun and know when the shit hits the fan it's ME vs. THEM and whatever the outcome it will be a fair fucking fight. The way it should be.
>>
>>70994447
kekking, but you definitely aren't american. people who actually think like this can't spell. good ruse tho
>>
>>70994447
This. America are like the Nickelback or Creed of the world. They get a fuck ton of hatred but that's only because they're also extremely popular and successful.

Insult them all you want but chances are their citizens are living a higher quality of life than the majority of the world.
>>
>>70994333
"38 in a population of 300 mil+ is not a lot. It just gets played up in the media. There is shit going down every day. We just don't hear about it. Why get upset about this? It just violence and death in a sea of violence and death."

And that's the title of my new Deathmetal album.
>>
>>70994548
you realise that's just massacres? actual shootings are underreported if anything, it's an average of one a week now over the last 5 years

greatest nation in the world!
>>
>>70994596
"Yes and I don't give a shit."

Title of my industrial hip-hop collab with Dälek.
>>
>>70994688
well dalek is pretty cool at least, good taste edgeanon :)
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.