[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name some albums that you think will stand the test of time and why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

I'll start. I think Blond will stand the test of time because of the minimalistic instrumentation and potent lyrics that somehow jerk a tear out of my eye everytime I listen to it.
>>
>>70985843
no
>>
>>70985843
maximal production will return and you'll grow up one day
>>
>>70985843
Anyone that can write lyrics as good as Frank will be remembered as a great pop artist, there's no way around it.
>>
>>70987020
so basically everyone?
>>
>>70985843

>reddit: the album
>>
>>70987028
kek
>>
>minimalistic instrumentation

this is the worst thing ever
>>
Every kanye album.
He's today's Beatles in terms of being memorable
>>
File: Screenshot_20170213-092511.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170213-092511.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
This dude makes the most boring music ever
>>
Shaking the Habitual
Space Is Only Noise
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
Have One on Me
Tragedy
Death Grips in general
>>
>>70988710
the fact that so many books still name kanye as
>>
XXX (but not AE)
GKMC
High Violet
Blonde
TMS and maybe NOTM
>>
File: IMG_3471.png (152KB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3471.png
152KB, 426x426px
>>70985843
>Daft punk discovery.
It's fucking awesome
>>
His voice was the worst thing about this album.
>>
>>70987028
This. Frank just has a good voice and can make a song that is equally catchy as it is experimental. His lyrics aren't that great although they fit the mood of each song very well. There are some good lines here and there but I wouldn't say his lyrics are the highlight.
>>
>>70991090
They are serviceable and the themes are pretty universal (nostalgia/love), so it's not that hard to write relatable lyrics. The focus on the mundane helps to drive it even further.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.