[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A long time ago I ran into Tegan Quin at a bar. I went up to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

A long time ago I ran into Tegan Quin at a bar. I went up to her and introduced myself. I told her I was a big fan of her and her sisters work, especially The Con and Sainthood. It was going well until I accidentally called her Sara.

"Oh yeah," she said, clearly intoxicated and pissed off. "If you were SUCH A BIG FAN of T&S you'd know I wasn't Sara, you douche."

I tried to apologize, after all they do look quite similar, but she just kept getting madder and madder.

"I'm sick of straight, white hipster douches like you coming up and acting to fucking arrogant. Fuck off right now or I'll make you fuck off."

I was so shocked and stunned that I made the mistake of not leaving. Suddenly Tegan started throwing punches. I ran out of the bar but she pursued me. I was running for my life from her when suddenly I slipped on a patch of ice and faceplanted. Tegan got on top of me and started beating the shit out of me while singing Northshore. She left me for dead and I almost froze to death until a kindly Indian man took me to his house and nursed me back to health.

To this day I get violent PTSD triggers when I hear Northshore.
>>
who hasn't been there at some point
>>
File: 1483847648444.png (42KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1483847648444.png
42KB, 350x350px
>>70967316
>tfw the same thing happened to me except it was Sara's name that I got wrong and she ended up raping me with a strap on

Music for this feel?
>>
Why is 90% of this board musician fanfic nowadays?
>>
>>70967536
The Veronicas
>>
How is it even possible that BOTH of the twins are lesbians? Is homosexuality genetic?
>>
>>70967536
god i wish that were me
>>
>>70967627
daily reminder that the uterus counts toward environmental factors
>>
>>70967627
I read somewhere that if one identical twin is gay, the other twin has a 50% chance of also being gay. Also, twins have higher rates in-general of homosexuality than do non-twins.

Personally, I don't think homosexuality is genetic, but I also don't think sexuality is something a person can necessarily control. At any rate, it doesn't make sense to try to poke around in someone's head to turn them straight. The dangers to the individual are high, the offense to individual rights is high, and the societal costs of homosexuality are very small.
>>
>>70967627
They're not actually gay, they're like tatu

they just do it as a gimmick for money
>>
>>70967829
[citation needed]
>>
>>70967829
If its a gimmick they've been sticking to it for at least 30 years
>>
tegan and sara should be burned on the stake for being faggots
>>
>>70968500
Calm down, Tyler
>>
>>70968694
>Wait does he mean Tyler the Creator?
>Google it
http://pitchfork.com/news/42533-sara-of-tegan-and-sara-takes-on-tyler-the-creator/
Holy shit
>>
>>70967627
If it's not genetic then it's influenced by environment, and identical twins have more similar environments than probably anyone else (same appearance in same place with same family at the same time etc) so it still makes sense for identical twins to be more likely to share sexual preferences than non-twins.
>>
>>70969060
You think they ever sexually experimented with each other?
>>
>>70969834
there is no doubt that they did, and they probably experimented with the family dog as well (knowing how perverted gays and lesbians are)
>>
>>70970597
gross
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.