[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cash Me on Youtube How Bah Dah

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: kodak-black-cash.jpg (82KB, 700x478px) Image search: [Google]
kodak-black-cash.jpg
82KB, 700x478px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYyPqme2wZU

Thoughts?
>>
Feel really bad for her, no kidding. She's 13 or something, people are fucking exploiting her. I hope it ends up nowhere and she will be forced to live a normal life like a normal kid. Fuck Dr. Phil, what a cunt for letting this situation escalate.
>>
>>70966407
>13
look at her boobs
>>
>>70966345
this song sucks but i want to fuck her tits
>>
>>70966407
That Dr. Phil episode is about 4 years old anon, she's not 13 anymore
>>
>>70966422
I'd rather not.
>>
>>70966513
4 *months
>>
>>70966529
cash me ousside nigga
>>
Why can't this girl fuck off
>>
>>70966554
it's just one pedo fuck spamming her
>>
Andy Warhol gets more and more right by the day
>>
>>70966529
gay
>>
Who is this girl? What does she have to do with Dr. Phil? Why is she in a rap video?
>>
Truly the Deez Nuts/Damn Daniel of our generation.
>>
>>70966600
she's some ghetto trash who was on dr.phil for being ghetto trash. She got famous for calling everyone in the audience "hoes" and told them to "cash me outside, how bow dah (Come fight me outside, how do you feel about that)". Now TMZ, her mother, and youtubers are exploiting her by parading her around as some hilarious ghetto 13 year old. The internet likes her because she has nice tits and is a whore.
>>
>>70966407
i would agree in a different circumstance...but I mean cmon. She's taking this 15 minutes of fame as far as it'll take her. Clothes, music videos, came back on dr. phil, she's gonna get lost in the sauce in less than a years time calling it now.

also it's a shame this video is so cringey and trendy because it's honestly one of kodaks better song. he actually talks about something a little more substantial than his usual subject matter and he decides to put this bitch in the video?? i dont understand
>>
>>70966683
>i dont understand
its called metamodern art
>>
There was another video where Dr. Phil sent her to some rehabiliation centre and she was taught to ride horses. Seemed like she was a completely different person then, humble and happy like a regular kid
She was back to her old ways when she went back to her mother tho, it's kinda sad
>>
>>70966345
>start video
>white trash tyler

w e w lad, this is gonna be shit isn't it?
>>
>>70966593
pedo degenerate scum
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.