[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Graph

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Opinions and recommendations?
>>
>>70963451
Did you copy this from the /mu/core thread and then shuffled it around a bit?
>>
>>70963451
branch out
>>
>>70963451
Try nite flights by walker brothers
>>
nope this is just the music I like I don't think I have been on that thread anyway
>>
>>70963451
Id be more than happy to help.

I do like a lot of stuff on here.
I personally liked the chronic more than 2001 so I'd probably swap those two out.

I stopped liking Eminem a while ago but I can understand why MMLP is there. Hell the Sequel was pretty bad though so replace that with Take Me To Your Leader. Definitely give it a listen if you haven't. It's dooms second best project.

You seem to like a lot of east coast so definitely give JAY Z a listen.
>>
>>
I have listened to take me to your leader before and I only really go back to it for Fazers.
what JAY Z album would you recommend?
>>
>>70963451
Deltron 3030
Milo-So The Flies Don't Come

Maybe Some Jpegmafia
>>
I like Deltron 3030 and I think the production and rapping is amazing im just not a fan of the concept
>>
>>70964252
Just letting you know you can click the numbers at the end of posts to directly reply to them.

My personal favorite Jay Z is reasonable doubt. It's not on Spotify but there's plenty of copies of it on YouTube.
Hope that helps.
>>
>>70964474
lol thx i was trying to work out how to reply. im kinda new here.
>>
>>70963451
>Graph
>>
>>70964575
>Newfag detected

Sorry. Force of habit.

I don't know how much you're into rock, but I'd listen to Show me the Body.

People say they might be 'the next Death Grips'. Whatever that means
>>
File: 9413.jpg (62KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
9413.jpg
62KB, 900x900px
>>70963451
Shabazz Palaces - Black Up
>>
>>70964601
great album I personally only enjoy a few of the songs off of it though.
>>
link?
>>
Everyone in this thread objectively has shit taste. My chart is objectively true.
>>
>>70965020
There's lot of albums I love here but also a good handful I despise.

I'm very conflicted right now.
>>
>>70963470
this
>>
>>70965020
wow someone who actually likes shady xv I thought was the only one
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.