[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUNNY/OFFENSIVE BAND NAMES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: 9802499.jpg (43KB, 600x353px) Image search: [Google]
9802499.jpg
43KB, 600x353px
What's a good name for a comedy rock band? / shitposting band. Bonus if it offends libtards.
>>
Ladies Night
>>
Wangflop
>>
Viet Cong offended a whole lotta ppl, so go in that vein
>>
>>70957888
>>70957922
Check those
>>
Free Beer
>>
>>70957924
Or just use Viet Cong since they abandoned the name.
>>
T.R.U.M.P.
>>
>>70957867
CK and the Moonshine Band
>>
The Virtuous Pedophiles

Euthanasia 4 Youth in Asia

That's all I got
>>
>>70957867
the child molesters
>>
6 Pence
>>
CP Unit
>>
>>70957867
Kill Whitey
>>
She Lost
>>
Koro
>>
>>70957867
Andrew Jackson Jihad
>>
Fedorabro and the Gaytheists
>>
>>70957867
>libtard

So nothing of interests here? cool
>>
My band is called The Don Knotts Experience
>>
M00N BOYS (ft. moonman)
>>
>>70957867
The Go Back to /pol/s
>>
Therapists
>>
Full Blown AIDS

wait that already exists
>>
>>70957867
Bombs and Roses
Quran Quran
Jihad Me At Hello
My White Snake
Patriarch(y)
>>
>>70957945
>>70958757

There were actually punk bands back in the 80s who used those names. They even had music released.

Free Beer appeared on Maximum Rock and Roll's Not So Quiet on TheWestern Front compilation and The Child Molesters had at least one 7 inch record released.

Other bands with offensive names that actually existed were Nazi Bitch and the Jews (Also found on the MRR comp previously mentioned) and Millions of Dead Cops who everybody and their brother knows about.

Fun fact: Did you know that Tommy Chong used to be in a band called Three Niggers and A Chink? I believe they were based out of Vancouver B.C. in the late 60s/early70s before he met Richard Marin (AKA "Cheech")
>>
>>70959249
>Jihad Me At Hello
damn...
>>
>>70959579
>Free Beer appeared on Maximum Rock and Roll's Not So Quiet on TheWestern Front compilation
oh thanks
>>
Fire White Crackers
>>
MAGA
>>
>>70958985
Kek fuck off
>>
>>70959579
neat
>>
Either Nothing or Everything is Offensive Anymore
>>
The Fascist Knights of the Patriarchy
>>
/pol/
>>
>>70957867
ask the good folks at r/cringeanarcy, they might be able to help you
>>
>>70957867
I was thinking about making a purposfully sitty rap/hip hop persona called Lil tomato or some shit like that where all my references are to ketchup, tomatoes, marinara sauce, etc. And it just make really stupid songs like this: https://soundcloud.com/gayboiclique/xtra-fruity-x-lil-dic-big-ol-dic
What do you think /mu/? Should i get into the Tomato based rap game?
>>
Kangz n shiet
>>
>>70957867
Captain Hook-nose and the Heebie Jeebies
>>
Filthy jew & the androgynous two
>>
You should call your band "The list goes on..."
>>
Super Duper Underground
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8LDrEeW8YY
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.