[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*deletes American Tune*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1533.jpg (69KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1533.jpg
69KB, 360x360px
*deletes American Tune*
>>
*deletes entire album*
>>
American Tune is satire
>>
>>70957492
I used to listen to this record on the bus to high school. Sometimes I would jerk off in the shower while smelling my finger after I had putt it up my ass pretending it was another girls stinky butt
>>
>>70957560
it still sucks
>>
Insecure Nu-males should embrace their identity.
>>
Glad I'm not the only one.

I've heard the album so many times excluding that song that I'd forgotten it exists.
>>
File: Madvillain.jpg (811KB, 1824x1824px) Image search: [Google]
Madvillain.jpg
811KB, 1824x1824px
*deletes Rainbows*
>>
>>70957560
No it's not. The band is literally the most stereotypical sjw band. They changed their name to AJJ so as not to trigger muslim apologists.
>>
anyone else remember when /mu/ claimed that ajj were being satirical on "american tune" because they didnt want to believe an artist they liked had different opinions than them
>>
>>70957560
no?
>>
>>70958175
I love this album but wtf is up with that song?
Straight trash desu
>>
File: IMG_1074.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1074.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
>>70958175
>>70958709
>>
What's so bad about the song?
>>
>>70957492
Deleting a song off an album is a huge bitch move.
>>70957505
This is more acceptable even if your motive was just being rectum ruptured by a single song.
>>
>>70958790
You know that a bunch of good songs get cut off albums all the time right? That's how making an album works.
>>
>>70958802
If you send out an album and have any sort of artistic integrity it's assumed that it's meant to consumed as a whole in a particular way in a particular order to communicate whatever message you were going for. I'm aware b sides exists.
>>
>>70958815
Most albums aren't like that tho. A lot of legitimate artists just use albums as an advertisement tool to get people to see them live, which is where the real money lies.

Outside of concept albums, the best structure for an album is almost always really subjective. People can have opinions.
>>
>>70958855
Unless explicitly stated I give artist the benefit of the doubt. As for the track listing argument, I feel like whenever you consume art if you want to understand what the artist was going for your obliged to consume it 'on their terms'. Death of the author is all fine and dandy but I don't see much point in it.
>>
>>70958815
haha wtf is this pretentious nonsense

delete yourself
>>
>>70958954
Actually allow me to rephrase that. If I wanted death of the author in relation to music I'd listen to remixes of that particular album or song.
>>
>>70958968
that's not what death of the author is dummy

stop trying to look smart on the internet we're not impressed
>>
>you were all so busy getting butthurt about American Tune's SJW message that you forgot that Backpack is an actual garbage song.
>>
>>70958784
It's about how being a straight white male in America is all the luck he needs to get by in the world with a bunch of other other stuff about white male privalage sprinkled in there.

I've got a pretty high tolerance for SJW bullshit, but this is some pretty powerful bullshit
>>
>>70957492
>offended by music
Adorable.
>>
>>70959156
>being a living meme
Small.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.