[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This triggers the metalhead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-02-12-02-22-58.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-12-02-22-58.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
This triggers the metalhead
>>
Nobody cares about Metallica anymore.
Nice try though.
>>
>>70957152

no metal fan has cared about Metallica since like 1986.
>>
metal is kinda overrated anyways
>>
File: Metallica x BABYMETAL in Seoul.jpg (145KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Metallica x BABYMETAL in Seoul.jpg
145KB, 1080x1080px
>>70957152
What's the ish?
>>
>>70957179
>no metal fan has cared about Metallica since like 1986.
>being this contrarian
>>
>>70957179
>>70957167
I'd argue against that, all you gotta do is go to youtube. I can see the everyday mettalhead getting triggered by this
>>
>>70957152
Probably, metalheads get easily triggered by:
>metal bands doing non metal things
>non metal bands getting called metal
>metallica or any popular metal band
>>
>>70957209
>>70957242
Sorry, but it's true. I don't even like metal. but am old enough to remember the metal community abandoning metallica. It was more like '88 or '89 though.

By the time black album came out they were considered sell outs.
>>
>>70957293
>backpedaling this hard
>>
>>70957152
>>70957192
Probably the only guy in the world who thinks that it would be very cool to hang out with Lars.

>>70957293
>metal community ever abandoning metallica
nigger please, latin america probably has the biggest metal community and they love metallica

the metal community does not equal a few message boards
>>
>>70957293
I mean you're right but you said "no metal fan" and Metallica got bigger and bigger. They still have a ton of fans. More than any other metal artist.

There will be a lot people whining about this. Check on instagram if they posted it there.
>>
>>70957354
>mean you're right but you said "no metal fan" and Metallica got bigger and bigger. They still have a ton of fans. More than any other metal artist.

And that's ignoring that their newest album was surprisingly good compared to the last few.
>>
>>70957640
Haven't listened but yea, I can at least say the metal world was highly interested in it. Even in the corners they usually get hate.
>>
When Cliff died, he took Metallica with him.
>shoulda been Lars.
>>
>>70957708
AJFA and the Black Album are good metal albums. Besides, James and Lars have always been the head of the band, chances are they would've followed the same path with or without Cliff.
>>
>>70957763
Probably not. Cliff was the most musically experienced member at that time. He listened to and was influenced by practically everything good he could find at that time and knew music theory. The rest just kinda listened to metal and metal only.
>>
>>70957152
Why? I think they'd work well with each other.
>>
>>70957808
You also need to take into consideration that he dumped his previous band to join Metallica. Making it big was actually the goal for many bands, especially bands from Cali.
>>
File: 1474623255073.png (10KB, 284x178px) Image search: [Google]
1474623255073.png
10KB, 284x178px
What's so bad about Kirk?

I love his solos
>>
>>70957865
They get repetitive real fast and there are plenty other guitarists who can do hammer ons faster than he can

He's god tier in kill em all but falls flat in basically every other albums

>>70957843
But what does that has to do with how Metallica would've been if Cliff was still alive?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.