[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Loved musicians that you despise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

ITT: Loved musicians that you despise
>>
>>70954211
stop being edgy biggie is great
>>
File: 268.jpg (44KB, 329x399px) Image search: [Google]
268.jpg
44KB, 329x399px
>hating on biggie
>>
I bet you prefer (((Tupac))) don't you OP?
>>
>>70954218
>>70954248
>>70954267
nah tupac is kinda overrated too, I dont think they're bad I just personally dont like either
>>
File: biggie-smalls-hd-wallpaper.jpg (466KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
biggie-smalls-hd-wallpaper.jpg
466KB, 1920x1080px
IT WAS ALL A DREAM
>>
He was a drug dealing criminal who made millions off of promoting his degenerate lifestyle and conning millions around the world into thinking that he wasn't complete human garbage. And you fuckers all bought it. Amazing how easy it is to make a hero out of absolute scum, with the right marketing.
>>
I don't despise them, but fucking Aerosmith. They're just a ripoff of The Rolling Stones, except that they write terrible songs and their records have all aged like milk. There are some nice songs in their catalogue, but the fact that they're revered as great artists in the world of pop music is strange to me.

Also, I think Bob Marely is overrated. All of his music sounds the same, and over half of the songs on his Legend collection all start with that brief drum roll that's in all reggae music.
>>
>>70954301
>one sensible chain and a medallion
biggie was so based
>>
>>70954211
I hate rap and I really like biggie
>>
>>70954281
>musicians that you despise
>I dont think they're bad I just personally dont like either

So which is it, op?
>>
>>70954849
learn to read, i said i didnt like them
>>
>>70954868
I did read, you said despise. Then said they weren't bad but you didn't like them personally. That is a long way from despising something.
>>
>>70954947
>ITT: loved artists that you feel a shallow repugnance for

better?
>>
>>70954211
I don't necessarily hate Biggie or Pac, but I knew many annoying potheads, basic bitches, and other related people in school who would worship the shit out of both of them.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.