[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3412.jpg (38KB, 425x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3412.jpg
38KB, 425x315px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>70953766
malkmus, because he's responsible for chemtrails
>>
not even sure what you're referring too but id be willing to stake everything i own that corgans wrong
>>
malkmus did nothing wrong, corgan can't take a joke
>>
what is this referring to
>>
DALE
>>
For sure Corgan. Both are pretentious, but at least Malkmus isn't a douchenozzle
>>
STOP BULLYING BILLY

HE IS A GENIUS

HE IS A GOD

HE IS THE PERFECT MALE

DEAL

WITH

IT
>>
Stephen Malkmus sort of "dissed" the Smashing Pumpkins in the song Range Life, Corgan had Pavement taken off Lollapalooza and still never gotten over it, insisting that no one ever cared about Pavement's music
>>
>>70953868
meant for>>70953831
>>
>>70953867
Hi Courtney!
>>
The thing with the Range Life references is that I don't even know what Malkmus is trying to convey about the smashing pumpkins or stone temple pilots.
>>
can someone explain to me why whenever pavement gets posteed someone replies with a picture of the hawaiian from rocket power?
>>
Corgan is literally in the wrong every single time he feuds with someone. The only somewhat justifiable time was with Anderson Cooper over that cat advertisement.
>>
>>70953868
classic corgan god hes such a soft little bitch, anyone whos willing to go on the front of "cats" magazine should be erased from the rock n roll hall of fame

i am unbelievably biased though pavement are easily my favourite band and i still dont understand how theyre mentioned here so rarely and relatively unknown in comparison to some of the other 90s bands
>>
>>70953969
my mistake it was actually "Paws Chicago"
>>
File: 1448494748691.jpg (35KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1448494748691.jpg
35KB, 450x600px
>>70953867
>>70953766
>>
>>70953991
lmfao
>>
>>70953935

I too want to know the meme connection between Pavement and Tito.
>>
DESPITE ALL MY RAGE I AM STILL JUST A RAT IN A CAGE
>>
>>70953909
They're elegant bachelors
>>
>>70953766
Malk, but only kinda because Matador wasn't really an indie at that point.
>>
While we're here, is there anything worth listening to after Mellon collie?
>>
>>70954204
no
>>
>>70954204
Adore is passable, rest is shit or muzak at best

than afterwards relisten to the overlooked album Gish
>>
I like Smashing Pumpkins significantly more than Pavement, but Corgan is undeniably in the wrong here. The jab on "Range Life" is probably one of the softest disses in music history.
>>
>>70954265
What went wrong?
>>
THE WORLD IS VAMPIRE
>>
>>70954442
AND WHAT DO I GET FOR MY PAIN? BETRAYED DESIRES AND A PIECE OF GAME
>>
>>70953866
2x

Corgan sucks dick
>>
>>70954204

Yes, Adore and Machina.
>>
>>70954204
no
>>
Billy has no sense of humor
>>
it was Dixie Carters fault
>>
>>70954384
Billy went bald
>>
>>70953850
Malkmus (Pavement) wrote lyrics mocking The Smashing Pumpkins in a song called "Range Life."
The song is about just living an ordinary life rather than trying hard to be alternative like he believed the Smashing Pumpkins were.
Corgan called Pavement "the death of the alternative dream" after.

It was pretty spicy after that between them, when they use to your before the album.
>>
File: 1482918620208.png (257KB, 368x657px) Image search: [Google]
1482918620208.png
257KB, 368x657px
what is a nature kid?
>>
>>70954204
Adore is good
Machina is good
Oceania is good

Monuments to an Elegy is shit though
>>
>>70954442
IT'S BEEN one week since you looked at me

This is the story of a girl
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.