[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1964.jpg (10KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1964.jpg
10KB, 400x267px
/mu/ in 1964
>>
So now that rock & roll is finally on the way out (thank god), what's the next big thing? Dixieland revival, anyone?
>>
File: cover.jpg (71KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
71KB, 600x600px
Holy shit
>>
>>70953538
SOTY and it's not even close
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JFh0r6Z96k

oh wow i wonder if the beatles will lift this rhythm a couple years from now
>>
File: John_Coltrane_-_A_Love_Supreme.jpg (13KB, 300x280px) Image search: [Google]
John_Coltrane_-_A_Love_Supreme.jpg
13KB, 300x280px
Holy shit
>>
>>70953618
>1965
>>
>>70953555
the trips have spoken
>>
File: IMG_3563.jpg (222KB, 2362x2362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3563.jpg
222KB, 2362x2362px
jazz hasn't been good since the 40's
>>
File: beatles-stones2.png (2MB, 1678x839px) Image search: [Google]
beatles-stones2.png
2MB, 1678x839px
Which one, /mu/?
>>
ITT: POST ALBUMS BETANIKS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND
>>
I MET A GIRL WHO'S GOOD TO ME

OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LITTLE LIZA!

What do you guys think of this Davy Jones guy?
>>
rock is a meme
>>
>>70953623
it was recored 64 tho
>>
>implying jazz isn't dead
>>
I like that Bob Dylan singer, sure hope he doesn't sell out and go electric.
>>
>>70954479
2nd rate guthrie rip off imo
>>
That new song by The Konks called "You Really Got Me" is incredible, it's so raw and energetic, blows away those shitty Beatles.
>>
What's happening to the U.S.A.?
First these uppity niggers think they're equal to the white man and wants everything he worked hard for handed to them on a silver platter!

And then these long haired foreign faggots invade my country with their caterwauling and corrupt America's youth with their long hair and terrible sense of fashion. The boys are looking and acting like sissies!

And now young men are refusing to go over to Viet Nam to fight communism?

Is this what I fought in Korea for?

Thank god LBJ is a fellow Texan!
He'll straighten out all the niggers commies and faggots!
>>
>>70955403
>>/pol/
>>
they need to stop giving niggers access to trumpets
>>
>>70953497
'West Side Story' is really great! I wonder what Bernstein and Sondheim will come up with next.
>>
>>70953821
That's so 50's you geezer
>>
>>70955697
West Side Story is old news. Funny Girl is the next big thing.
>>
Hi guys im Lou. Me and my buddy John released a new song called The Ostrich, check it out please i don't have a job and i need to eat
>>
>>70954525
It fucking blows, i can't imagine that kind of shit inspiring anything
>>
>>70953666
>shitty poop rock
listen to the kinks you pleb
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.