[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name ONE major MUSICAL flaw this album has. Bet you guys can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: Lemonade.jpg (65KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Lemonade.jpg
65KB, 480x480px
Name ONE major MUSICAL flaw this album has. Bet you guys can't criticize this album without muh BLM/SJW.
>>
>>70953350

The country song is jarring and not good, only plays well as part of the "film"

Beyond that, its bumper
>>
pop music is garbage
>>
>>70953350
She's legitimately the plant of globalists. A propaganda agent.

Beyonce is a complete an utter fraud, and there is literally ZERO real about her. Not her marriage, not her 'daughter', nothing. It's a sham.

Is that good enough for you?
>>
I haven't listened to it because I don't have a vagina.
>>
>>70954165
go to bed alex jones
>>
>>70954165
>Name ONE major MUSICAL flaw this album has.
>>
its trash.

also this
>>70954165
>>
>>70954307
Alex Jones is a fraud too

.>>70954315
like I'd ever taint my ears w/ the soulless garbage
>>
>>70953350
"She's a mediocre singer and an awful songwriter, and no amount of production work can fully hide that."
>>
>Doesn't write her own lyrics
>Poor production

Theres two.
>>
>>70954387
Didn't she have like 60+ songwriters on this album or something?

The real question is: if you're listing on (((Tidal))), to a (((Beyonce))) 'song' chock full of native advertising.....is it even music?
>>
>>70954451
this isnt even funny
>>
>>70954572
I know, it's sad.

Byeonce isn't all too different from Hillary Clinton, or Anita Sarkeesian.
>>
File: ss+(2016-09-06+at+08.09.26).png (15KB, 508x115px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-09-06+at+08.09.26).png
15KB, 508x115px
>>70954598
your job is to entertain me, and you cant even do that?
>>
>>70953350
this album is hated on here not for the music since it has the same quality lots of other /mu/core albums have, people just care about her persona and what she does or doesn't with her life too much even if they claim they don't
>>
I only listened to it once when it came out so take what I'm saying with a pinch of salt but it sounded like they were just putting stuff in for the sake of it regardless of whether or not it actually worked. Like on Freedom, the whole song builds this grand defiant atmosphere and then Kendrick Lamar shows up and his entire bit is just really out of place. Or on I think it was either hold up or don't hurt yourself, there was one of those trap hi hat rattle type things just thrown in there towards the end of the song for no discernible reason. Stuff like that all added up, it's the musical equivalent of the phrase too many cooks spoil the broth.
>>
>>70954629
Your job is to sell an OBVIOUS fraud. It's going to be an uphill battle.
>>
>>70954703
she's a fucking complete fraud, who gives a fuck about her (((music))) that it took half of the (((music industry))) to create?
>>
>>70954710
Thanks Soros shill. Fascinating stuff.
>>
>>70954751
really makes you think how could last 3 kanye albums become /mu/core
>>
>>70954751
who gives a fuck about the number of people who were making this album?
this was her vision anyway, she's a director of her albums
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lo5kxo6fwA
>>
>>70954881
she's a complete an utter fraud.

"she;s a director of her albums' bwahahaha....fuck outta here.

She is a global8ist agent that they wheel out for political reasons.

Fuck her.

Imma throw on some Lauryn Hill.
>>
>implying none of you haters don't secretly go hard to Formation when no one's looking
>>
I'm just mad that people are trying to paint her as the patron saint of gays instead of some past-her-prime pop singer.

Also, Sandcastles was the worst song I listened to in 2016.
>>
>>70955016
>past-her-prime
not correct though

>Sandcastles was the worst song I listened to in 2016
listen to more music
this is not even the worst song on that album
>>
>>70955002
no one actually likes Beyonce. All the YASSS QUENNNNN marketing bullshit is really fucking transparent.

It's time for her and her fake ass fraud of a 'husband' to go away.
>>
>>70955049
She never had a prime. She's not a musician.
>>
>>70954387
>mediocre singer

check your ears
>>
>>70955058
>no one actually likes Beyonce
>who gives a fuck about Beyonce

are you really that deluded?
>>
>>70955058
>implying yaasss queen is exclusive to Beyonce or even the originator
>implying you didn't post this while jamming to Formation
>>
>>70955094
she's the biggest, most marketed, utter fraud in the history of music.

Literally a Soros puppet. As is her 'husband' Jay-Z.
>>
>>70955081
check yours lmao
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (18KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
18KB, 248x189px
>>70955058
They we're literally shilling international criminal and murderer Hillary Clinton, the night before she lost the election. Kek.
>>
>>70955144
I went to several rallies protesting Trump's immigration policies and never once received a check from George Soros. How can I collect my earnings?
>>
>>70955222
You're doing it right now.
>>
>>70955222
Beyonce ought to be deported. She's an enemy of the state.
>>
>>70955222

>I went to several rallies

get a job
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 224x225px
>>70955222
>he does it for free
>>
>>70953350
Formation is a shitty song and should have been cut completely.
>>
She threw a fit about her man cheating but shes still with the nigga and hes probably still cheating
>>
>>70956427
It's a far more visceral, versatile, melodic, and rhythmic track than anything off of the widely lauded In The Aeroplane Over The Sea
>>
>>70957685
>melodic
What?
>>
>>70957690
>thinks obnoxious out of tune singing is more melodic than Beyonce's short melodic bursts on Formation
Lmao. No wonder the rest of the internet music community doesn't take /mu/ seriously
>>
>>70957711
>melodies can only be vocal
>>
>>70957730
>thinks a bunch of chords/or making wailing sounds on various instruments is a melody
Of course, one can only expect so much from an anonymous image board where anyone can pretend to be a "music fan"
>>
>>70953350

Half the songs are catchy, the other half just reek of self-importance without adding much replayability or enjoyability (except formation).

It's a good album but pretty overrated imo. 7/10
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.