[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I got to a concert alone? None of my friends like the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: retard.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
retard.png
13KB, 657x527px
Should I got to a concert alone? None of my friends like the music I like so none of them would ever even consider going to one of my favorite bands' concerts, but there's a lot of shows now and I really wanna go to one. Is it worth going alone?
>>
yes, if you really think you'll regret missing the experience
>>
>>70953116
Yes, don't act weird and no one will care if you are alone
>>
>>70953116

It really depends on who you're seeing.

Definitely don't go alone if it's a Swans concert.
>>
>>70953173
dude you are retarded
>>
>>70953173
>Definitely don't go... if it's a Swans concert
much better
>>
>>70953173
wtf. swans' whole crowd are a bunch of loner loosers
>>
>>70953116
yes just go you might even meet some people you like just try not to be insecure and enjoy urself
>>
>>70953116
I actually prefer going alone. Especially these days with iphones there is literally no problem with going alone. If anything, going with someone creates problems. Unless you go with who you're dating.
>>
>>70953847
>Especially these days with iphones there is literally no problem with going alone

kek what is that suppose to mean
>>
>>70953880
what do you mean what is that supposed to mean

I have a little computer in my hand and in some ways even better than one. In between bands I can just easily entertain myself and since everyone does it, not look like a total weirdo. There is now literally no problem with going alone. I did all kinda of shit last night that would've been far more complicated if not impossible if I went with someone. Hell even the person I met at one show and went to the next one with I immediately ditched because they knew someone right away and I wanted to get up front.
>>
>>70954179
dude don't shill your shit here
>>
>>70954210
Well a shill is not always upfront, and very dishonest about their motive. So in this case i think you might be wrong.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.