[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whenever anyone talks about Built to Spill on here, they only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: homepage_large.5f254a9f.jpg (89KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.5f254a9f.jpg
89KB, 319x319px
Whenever anyone talks about Built to Spill on here, they only talk about PFNO, but what are /mu/'s thoughts on pic related?
>>
Not as great as PFNO imo but still really fucking good. Carry the Zero and Time Trap and Else are all masterpieces
>>
Their worst 90s album but pretty damn good.
>>
>>70949813
I love this album. But "There is nothing wrong with love" is the best.
Anyone have PNFO?
All the archive links are dead
>>
>>70950279
Read the sticky.
>>
>>70949998
>their worst 90s album
>not Ultimate Alternative Wavers
>>
>>70950344
UAW is easily better than there's nothing wrong with love desu
>>
Keep It Like A Secret is my favourite

PFNO is overrated as fuck.

>>70950344
topkek that's their second best
>>
File: 1699193.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1699193.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
What the fuck went wrong?
>>
>>70950439
what do you mean? this album ain't so bad. nothing top tier but pretty decent i'd say
>>
>>70949813
sidewalk is the best built to spill song
>>
>>70950451
It's still a good album overall, but it's a terrible Built to Spill album. Huge drop in quality from the 90s stuff.

>>70950601
I agree.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ39GDTHYC0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud5qFhQVp5E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbszi-QSTtY

I'm looking forward to their next album. They also have some leftover Untethered Moon era stuff that they debuted with the rest of the album, and a couple of those leftovers were better than anything that ended up on the album.
>>
>>70950344
UAW is better
>>
>>70949813
This was my favourite album for a while.
>>
I just listened to all of UAW to see what you guys are yapping about. The first two tracks were amazing but the rest failed to live up to them IMO.
>>
>>70951962
You should try again, Shameful Dread and Nowhere Nothin' Fuckup are some of the best things they ever did.
>>
File: uawconfirmedworst.png (26KB, 724x164px) Image search: [Google]
uawconfirmedworst.png
26KB, 724x164px
>>70951987
>>
>>70952044
That's not an argument.
>>
>>70950279
use slsk
stop begging
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.