[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>drugs make music better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1479161097583.jpg (19KB, 214x300px) Image search: [Google]
1479161097583.jpg
19KB, 214x300px
>drugs make music better
>>
It's true though.
>>
well you can definitely experience music in ways that you cannot when you're sober

whether it's better or not i guess is subjective
>>
>>70949699
explain beethoven
>>
>>70949730
Alcoholic
>>
Have you never taken drugs and listened to music? I've done a lot and there's no denying they make music a lot better but make some worse
For example I'm not gonna sit there and listen to Angels of Light while flying my cunt off I'm gonna listen to some decent hardcore, dnb or something I don't know it's whatever you feel when u feeling it
>>
I think drugs can unlock the musical creativity of someone who already had the talent and creativity to make music, they just didn't know how to express it. I don't think it can create good music out of thin air though, if an average joe took drugs and then picked up a guitar lol
>>
Have you ever considered the drugs make everything better? It's fucking boring sober. Drugs make me feel confused and like a kid again. Back when everything was still new and exciting
>>
>>70949830
they also turn you into a lazy pile of shit loser
>>
>>70949851
Some abuse it yes, but Bill Gates smoked pot and dropped lsd. So did Steve Jobs and Carl Sagan. I could name countless other people. who did drugs and have a functioning life. There's millions of functioning drug addicts. On the flip side of the coin, yes there are also millions of piece of shit drug addicts. I just choose the be the first one. :)
>>
>>70949851
Some drugs have the opposite effect on people for example psychedelics can be used to cure depression Because of the thought process change during the trip and the thoughts that go through your head while tripping also antidepressants and painkillers make it possible for people with serious issues to function as a part of the machine that has been put in place essentially having the opposite effect to making somebody lazy
>>
File: Frank-Zappa.jpg (103KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Frank-Zappa.jpg
103KB, 1080x720px
>>
>>70949909
> the bill gates and Sagan wasent plants meme
>>
>>70949986
cigarettes are a drug
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.