[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We act as poseur as possible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 16

File: A picture example of a Poseur.png (244KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
A picture example of a Poseur.png
244KB, 472x472px
>Excuse me but is anyone else here into Javanese gamelan music? Balinese perhaps? Also does anyone has some trad music cassettes they're willing to trade?
>Ahh yes I'm into classical.. No! No! Not Mozart! I'm into more of the avant-garde. Lugi Russolo, La Monte Young, Meredith Monk, I could go on......
>What do you mean Albert Ayler is just noise?!?!? You just don't get it, you uneducated pleb!!
>Of course I don't play an instrument. I prefer to do "deep listening" instead. You should read up on it sometimes.
>>
>>70942986
>I only listen to REAL music. Kanye West, FKA Twigs, Kendrick Lamar, Beyonce, Earl Sweatshirt, Flying Lotus, The Weeknd, DOOM, Drake, Beyonce, Deangelo, the list goes on

>*white person sees a cracker* white person "same" desu. literally same. literally me every day of my life bae. um, good job white people.

>I follow pop culture.

>I watch the grammys. I watch the VMAs. I love live tweeting about both

>I listen to both mainstream music AND indie! I'm a new breed of cultured

>I love tweeting about the NBA. Did you all see the NBA All Star game? Check out this meme of a NBA star! he be like

>Beyonce be like

>Jay-Z be like

>Nicki Minaj be like

>KENDRICKS NEW SINGLE JUST DROPPED FUCK.

>Yeezy season approaching

>Check out this meme I made, it references Drake and a new movie that just came out

>Bae. Keep calm and smoke a blunt. Emojis. I embrace memes and trends. But post-ironically.

>Ironic 90s nostalgia t-shirts bae

>um white people fucked up again. like, good job everyone. great job society. baka desu

>WOW. I want my girlfriend to hear Deangelos voice while we have sex.

>People of Colour >>>> White People. boohoo white people, youre life is sooo tough. redirect to /pol/

>pitchfork.com, stereogum, tumblr, instagram, jezebel, nba.com, grantland, I'm in the know

>>I ALSO LISTEN TO SWANS THO. IM CULTURED THO.

>I EMBRACE THIS GENERATION!!!

>#readyforhillary #orblackcanidate #stopwhitepeople #tbhcrew????
>>
>>70943103
t. Triggered Poseur
>>
File: 8ab.jpg (53KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
8ab.jpg
53KB, 640x640px
>>70943103
>I listen to both mainstream music AND indie!

This is the ultimate patrician status - finding merit in both popular and art music. Its the final level of music appreciation

I'd add some more:

>Their favorite bands consist of the meme trilogy
>Swans, death grips, then Les ranuillez dememe
>They say post punk is one of their favorites
>they started collecting vinyl after 2012
>>
File: Scrappy-doo.png (37KB, 123x203px) Image search: [Google]
Scrappy-doo.png
37KB, 123x203px
OP :^)
ima fuck u in the ass if u don't stop yuh here
>>
>>70942986
https://youtu.be/dVjE9pURobs?t=38m2s
>>
>I think people who like cookies over cakes know little to no real cuisine. little remains of one of the oldest traditions, cake in face. Am i to cry for that? No... But the point remains. Cookies are a sort of miners' cakes and wholly cursed. Of course, cakes are all way too expensive, so, you go to see. #actasposeurasposserbull
>>
Anti-poseur poptimism made this board no better than r/music.
>>
>>70943893
so you think you're better than me because you listen to music "outside /mu/core"

okay lol go fuck youself and stay in your basement or Ill ram my fucking fist down your throat bitch ;)
>>
>metal is for children
>guitar solos are for wankers
>>
>>70943103
spot on lol
>>
> I happen to be a 20 year old with musical talent who's studying music at university. Who are you? I'm guessing a basement dweller lmao

> I'm being serious. I have studied music for 2 years and I am skilled at playing multiple instruments, I can understand that you have criticism but it's meaningless if you can't play an instrument and have experience in music theory. I'm guessing you're just a basement dweller who haven't even had experience in the real world lmao go and get some experience in the music industry before you go and comment on how bad a band is faggot. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>70944090
Dropping some truth bombs desu
>>
>>70944055
Why do you come here to talk about music you could talk to 13 year old girls about?

This is the busiest music board on the internet, I come here to discover the HUGE variety of music in the world, not what's in the billboard top 10.
>>
>>70944263
lol shut up
>>
>>70943208
t. triggered by irrelevant copypastas
>>
>>70943103
Cringe
>>
>>70944353
i could knock most of your teeth on the ground with one punch

watch urself kid
>>
>>70943255
>This is the ultimate patrician status - finding merit in both popular and art music. Its the final level of music appreciation
/board
If you can love the Eagles but also love Keiji Haino you've finally made it
>>
>>70944380
>having teeth
kek no wonder you're still a virgin
>>
>>70943893
postuering and poptimism have concurrently made this board shittier, one isn't worse than the other
>>
>>70944409
At least Hampus tried to broaden variety.
>>
>>70944353

That pasta is still pretty relevant t.b.h. Just look at the state of /mu/.
>>
>>70944423
>tried to broaden variety.
it doesnt help if most of the music he likes is listen to by third world savages and preteens on RYM
>>
>>70944353
that pasta is so stupid considering half the stuff in there is really popular, only your reddit music hipster would had not ever heard of those bands
>>
File: 1475643411860.gif (298KB, 379x329px) Image search: [Google]
1475643411860.gif
298KB, 379x329px
>Excuse me but is anyone else here into Javanese gamelan music? Balinese perhaps? Also does anyone has some trad music cassettes they're willing to trade?
>Ahh yes I'm into classical.. No! No! Not Mozart! I'm into more of the avant-garde. Lugi Russolo, La Monte Young, Meredith Monk, I could go on......
>What do you mean Albert Ayler is just noise?!?!? You just don't get it, you uneducated pleb!!
>Of course I don't play an instrument. I prefer to do "deep listening" instead. You should read up on it sometimes.
>>
>>70944504
>third world savages
What?
>>
>>70942986
Yeah dude I'm super into punk rock! NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF! XD Now that Drumpf is in power we gotta bring punk back!
>>
>>70944614
Listening to music from third world countries like Indonesia, Mali, Myanmar, Nigeria, Morocco

Just to seem cultured and shit like that
>>
>>70944672
What if he's interested in the culture of those countries?
>>
>>70944700
then hes a cultural tourist
>>
>>70944700
trust me when i say he isn't
>>
>>70944423
"Tried" being the keyword because the result of his poseur shit was not a broader variety of discussion on /mu/
>>
>>70944672
Desert Blues from northern Africa/Asia is pretty legit tbf.
>>
>>70945639
Everyone pay attention please. This post is a prime example of poserdom

Just bland namedropping, no substance what so ever, completely shallow, I bet the poster himself is so impress and satisfied with himself, hubris in its purest form. DO NOT be like this.
>>
>>70943103
I took a Radiohead course at my university (I know, that's already cringe) and the majority of people were like this. Bleh.
>>
>>70945686
>poserdom

Dude do you think I give a shit about your opinion of my music tastes? 10 seconds from now I will never interact with you ever again. Anyway listen to this and tell me it isn't cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFtmB2U3Clo
>>
>>70944725
White people listening to black music are cultural tourists.

Americans listening to European music are cultural tourists
>>
>>70945755
Is this supposed to be an argument?
>>
>>70946193
is "cultural tourist" supposed to be an argument?
>>
File: 1469715208589.png (1MB, 660x692px) Image search: [Google]
1469715208589.png
1MB, 660x692px
>>70943103
this one always cracks me up
the funniest part is that it perfectly describes a large portion of /mu/, and they always get triggered by it and can't come up with a good response to it
>>
>>70942986
yo gamelan music is actually great though

>https://youtu.be/rkmv06jkym0
>>
>>70946218
yes
>>
File: 1486846336358.jpg (10KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1486846336358.jpg
10KB, 220x220px
>>70943255
>le "les rallizes denudes is a meme" meme

I swear nobody on this board even listens to lrd, and I see at least two threads a day making fun of people who do for absolutely no reason
>>
>>70946281
this sounds like pots and pans banging against each other you stupuid fuckin poseur omg
>>
>>70943103
fpbp
>>
>>70946281
This.
>>
shout out everyone who possesses a physical copy of a nicki minaj album
>>
File: 1486776013741.jpg (236KB, 799x622px) Image search: [Google]
1486776013741.jpg
236KB, 799x622px
>>70946364
no kidding, it's actually mallets and hands banging pots and pans. That's gamelan u bozo

regardless, it sounds amazing

Like, did you even listen up to 0:49, or did your ADHD kick in that quickly? If you make it all the way to 2:10 yer in for a real treat
>>
>>70946487
the average nicki minaj fan is more sincere than the average poseur
>>
>>70944263
This, it's hilarious that this board is still known for being pretentious when they laud the same garbage you will find on any music thread
>>
>>70946510
i don't disagree lol
>>
File: so far.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
so far.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
Bask in my Zappaittity
I'm sophisticated.
>>
Don't talk shit about Hampus
>>
2009 - 2011 /mu/ was fucking amazing.

Now Reddit and r/4chan have cancered the shit out of this place.
>>
>My favorite albums? Kid A and The Money Store.
>>
>>70946842
It was never good you cancerous shit
>>
>>70947500
t. newfag
>>
File: wooow.png (5KB, 484x395px) Image search: [Google]
wooow.png
5KB, 484x395px
>>70947602
>Using a Finnish meme recently brought to 4chan to call others newfags
>>
>Sound is the heartbeat of existence, and musicians craft it into beauty
>Music and carefully crafted visuals, when in coexistence, create works of profound and inspiring beauty. Parajanov is a master of this, though Isidore Isou also understood these principles but used them to make something beautiful yet disorienting and ugly.
>Post-punk is simply punk, but refined and more intellectual with a better sense of fashion and aesthetics as a bonus. Without a doubt one of the best things to come out of the counterculture of the 70s and 80s.
>I love Minimal Synth - fuck no, I hate the post-80s poseur shit. Oppenheimer Analysis, Tara Cross, Solid Space, the list goes on... such great art!
>Music peaked with Baroque. Bach was such a genius.
>The 20th century was the greatest century in music. Do you know about the Italian Futurists? They're very obscure but extremely visionary. Everything in that century owes everything to them. Luigi Russolo, the list goes on...
>Traditional folk is by far the most pure form of music. While it may not be the most refined or technical of music, there's something so profoundly human about the passionate sound free of any pretension that you can't help but love.
>Brutalism is the pinnacle of architecture, making ugliness beautiful is a test only the most intellectual of artists could hope to accomplish
>Why do I love harsh noise, dark ambient, etc.? Well, it's a study in texture and meditation. Check out deep listening.
>Impressionism is... uh... never mind
>>
>>70943103
Who hurt you, white boy?
>>
>>70945755
>>70945755
>>70945755
/thread

fucking hypocrites
>>
>>70944141
are you impersonating me?
>>
>i buttblasted someone this badly
I CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
:^)
>>
File: large.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>>70942986
>he doesn't appreciate gamelan
>>
I'm trying to listen to an album from every country just to say that I did.
>>
Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, DNA, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Nang Nang, Haruomi Hosono, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Nara Leão, Basic Channel, Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Noah Howard, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Lula Côrtes e Zé Ramalho, Boyd Rice, Mahmoud Ahmed, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Aporea, Half Japanese, Mega Banton, Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Robbie Basho, Phil Spector, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Frances Baskerville, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krüsi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Yat-Kha, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Pärson Sound, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, Arthur Doyle, Shizuka, The Red Krayola, Henry Cow, Magma, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Ksiezyc, Gong, Cukor Bila Smert', cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze or Kaoru Abe
>>
>>70950206
You should just listen to Britpop, whiny indie, girly pop and memerap or Monte will call you a poseur.
>>
The amount of assblasting on both sides in this thread is reaching dangerous levels.
>>
>>70950244
True, I really shouldn't actually be interested in the plethora of music in the world.
>>
>>70946281
Agree
>>
>>70950249
You're a poet and both know it, now that's acing a challenge, a true mike hawk mike litoris joint venture with the german town of myanus twin with uranus and venus only. #titustheposer
>>
>>70943255
>>They say post punk is one of their favorites
You are all missing out.
>>
>>70950270
Exactly.

Now fill your library with Billboard and /mu/ approved albums from America and England only (Japan is strangely allowed too thanks to the weaboos) and put on your patrician badge.
>>
>>70950315
I'm white btw, can I really listen to hip hop?
>>
>>70950238
p good list

you missed Erik Satie
>>
>>70950334
sure, that would be racist not too

no Jamaican or African music though, thats cultural appropration
>>
>>70943103
>*white person sees a cracker* white person "same" desu. literally same. literally me every day of my life bae. um, good job white people.
What does this mean?
>>
>>70950359
But hip hop is Jamaican/African music, just made by African Americans living in the USA

It came directly from Jamaica
>>
>>70950381
Fuc-
>>
>>70943103
i like kanye, flylo and the weeknd but i can still admit that this is spot on lmao
>>
>>70950342
>ITT: We act as poseur as possible
Looks like we have a winner here guys!!
>>
Poseurs, we don't hate you because of what you listen to, we're only trying to help you.

We're really trying to save you from yourself.
>>
>>70950410
Okay normie

I'll try to be more reddit like you
>>
> I do not have a favorite food, a favorite book, a favorite song, a favorite joke, a favorite flower, or a favorite butterfly. My tastes don't work that way.

>I like polyphonic music from medieval times. Especially from the 1200's, with hocket. However, Gregorian chant has insufficient complexity to engage me.

>I like some avant garde works — for instance, Conlon Nancarrow's player piano music.

>If something is popular in the US, I usually find it boring, but there are occasional exceptions. I liked much of what I used to hear on the radio before the Beatles. Around 1980 there was another period in which I heard on other people's radios a considerable amount of music I liked.

>I dislike most country music especially. I dislike c…rap music too. I don't like slow romantic songs, or harsh-sounding rock. "Heavy metal" sounds too harsh to me; anyway, the name is deceptive: the metal in a bronze gamelan is far heavier.

>If I generally dislike a certain genre of music, there can be occasional exceptions which I like nonetheless. For instance, I love Weird Al's "Can't Watch This", even though it's c…rap, because it's a parody of c…rap.

>Music genres I often like include some Spanish folk music (but not Flamenco), Latvian folk music, Swedish folk fiddling, Moroccan traditional music, Soukous, Balkan folk dance music, Turkish folk dance music, Turkish classical music, Armenian folk dance music, Georgian choral music, Indian classical music (I tend to enjoy Carnatic more than Hindustani), Javanese and Balinese gamelan music, Vietnamese traditional music, Japanese court music (Gagaku), Japanese folk dance music (Minyo), Andean folk music (except when the words are in Spanish and about romantic rejection), and traditional US folk music when it is lively.
>>
File: 1471154354084.png (288KB, 400x368px) Image search: [Google]
1471154354084.png
288KB, 400x368px
>>70950408
oh boy what do I win

I always wanted to win something for saying "Erik Satie"
>>
File: original-30150-1398259047-13.jpg (455KB, 1689x1806px) Image search: [Google]
original-30150-1398259047-13.jpg
455KB, 1689x1806px
German here

Can I still listen to French music or is this not allowed now under cultural appropriation?
>>
>>70950458
You didn't win, half the stuff in there is super popular, none of the stuff in there is even that obscure, weird to think reddit users would glorify a copypasta
>>
>>70950486
ok what level of irony are we on

I've clearly lost the plot
>>
>>70950482
nope

you can only listen to music made from people in your own country with the same skin colour who can trace their ancestors back in the country at the least 3 generations
>>
>>70950482
Any Western music is a-okay but stay FAR away from any backwater foreign countries like the ones listed here >>70944672
>>
>>70950501
>Stuff like The Residents, Coil, Stockhausen, Sun Ra, Peter Sotos, cLOUDDEAD, Frank Zappa, LRD, Unwound, Neubaten, Nurse with Wound, Captain Beefheart aren't recognizable figures

fuck off, real poseur status can only be achieved by listening to obscure bands from bandcamp or soundcloud
>>
>>70950539
Nice cherry picking retard.

French culture is as different to German as it is Moroccan.
>>
>>70950539
Prove every person who listens to music from those countries is doing it to ''appear cultured'' and not out of genuine interest in the world of musical differences and variety.
>>
have been trying to figure out who would be autistic enough to get this butthurt about YouTube videos in my favs then I guess you say it just 'clicked' lmao
>>
>I remember, he tried to put his gun in my mouth

>I remember it felt, afterwards, like my mouth was open for the whole time

>I remember my mouth felt stretched afterwards

>I remember he put his tongue all along my teeth

>He ran his tongue along my teeth on the inside, and on the outside

>When he ran his tongue along the bottom teeth it seemed natural, like a tongue. It felt rough

>But when he ran along the top teeth, he had to touch them with the bottom of his tongue, and it was too smooth
>>
I think this is the most racist thread I've actually seen on /mu/
>>
>>70944090
>implying metalfags aren't poseurs
>inb4 but m-muh 9/8 technical deathgrind / muh neoclassical scale exercises
>>
File: 1466809688520.jpg (88KB, 745x745px) Image search: [Google]
1466809688520.jpg
88KB, 745x745px
>>70950600
The average person who are "interested" in that kind of music looks like this

I suggest you take some time to browse truly pretentious RYM accounts that the site has to offer. These "people" are more soulless machine than man.
>>
>>70950238

Why Egor Letov and Nara Leao?
>>
>>70950674
blatant af b8 chart, thats just an old patriciancore chart with books added
>>
>>70950709
I said prove it, not post one persons picture
>>
>>70950720
>>
>>70942986
>Excuse me but is anyone else here into Javanese gamelan music? Balinese perhaps?
not trying to play along or be funny but gamelan is literally the Las Vegas or world music. if you're going for obscurity next time try Kazakh dombra playing or the Iranian bardic traditions.
>>
>>70950736
see
>>70948389
>>
>>70950791
turny is one of the least pretentious people on this board lad
>>
>>70943103
wew lad somebody is angry at somebody they hate in real life
>>
>>70950375
>asking what memes mean
tell us a story about the old times pops
>>
>>70951066
Really though what does it mean? Is it two white people having a conversation or something?
>>
File: 32.jpg (173KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
173KB, 900x900px
>>70950782
While you were trying to educate the rest of us, you just unknowingly outed yourself as a poseur
>>
>>70946350
>les rallizes denudes
I mean White Waking is fucking good and I discovered it because of video games.
>>
File: guitar_capo.jpg (3MB, 2832x1960px) Image search: [Google]
guitar_capo.jpg
3MB, 2832x1960px
>"what's wrong with using a capo? there are a lot of great musicians who use a capo!"
>>
>>70946350
I listen to one song by them if that counts
>>
>>70951191
correcting poseurs with factual information derived from personal experience is the opposite of being a poseur desu
>>
>>70942986
>Javanese gamelan music? Balinese perhaps?
>LE SOMEONE LIKES SOMETHING OBSCURE OR SOMETHING I'VE NEVER HEARD BEFORE MYSELF HE'S PRETENTIOUS
>>
>>70950342
>>70950408
>>70950458
I'm new to /mu/, but what's wrong with Erik Satie? Or is it just a meme/being ironic on /mu/? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>70951364
>greentexting a strawman in caps lock
go the FUCK back to r*ddit
>>
>>70950700
>implying metalfags ever cared for muh technicality outside a certain kind of prog/tech metal audience
>>
>>70951250

White Waking?
>>
>>70951900
night of the assassins
>>
>Unknown Pleasures is my favorite post-punk album
>*listens to any other classic post-punk* this sounds too much/not enough like Joy Division
>post-punk is just anything that sounds kinda like Unknown Pleasures
>>
File: 1471154354084.png (282KB, 400x368px) Image search: [Google]
1471154354084.png
282KB, 400x368px
>>70951560
Just a meme—Satie's great dw—there's a weirdly aggressive anti-poser theme that's been going around for the past few years, really picked up when people started saying "poseur"

There's no rhyme or reason for it
>>
>>70944263
this is pretty good bait
>>
RIP Biotroll :(
>>
>>70951560
His most well known music was extremely simple in terms of composition, which was the entire point, but gets you no e-peen points.
>>
how are you guys so enjoying this ? idk what i like anymore, i'm so jealous of you guys that you can naturally like something that looks good. idk why i'm even opening this board, wishing i can get into patricianism again.
>>
>>70946350
They're not a meme just really bad
>>
>>70942986
All of this is me. It's pretty spooky actually. Except for "deep listening", I don't know what that means.

I really should learn an instrument, but I think I might be too old by now.
>>
>>70953216

Deep listening is a meme made up by Pauline Oliveros that tries to make talentless avant-trash look intellectual. Poseurs do not know much about it but pretend they studied it to justify why they like muh atmuspheerik experimental music.
>>
>>70953271
Oh. I like it because I think it sounds good. Is that the same thing or...?
>>
>>70953367

It's some pseudointellectual meditate and focus on texture and sound instead of composition or talent nonsense.
>>
>>70953386
Talent is overrated
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.