[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf I love Nickelback now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7856.jpg (103KB, 631x692px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7856.jpg
103KB, 631x692px
>>
>>70941415

>shitty artists likes song by shitty band

wew lad
>>
I N D U S T R Y
P
L
A
N
T
>>
File: WIN_20170211_10_27_23_Pro.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170211_10_27_23_Pro.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>70941415
i been saying nickelback was good for the last 2 years faggots
pic related its me and my shirt niggas
>>
Trendy and clickbaity artists like FJM have done this for years, Grimes is the fucking worst for it. They praise an artist that's traditionally hated to appear more "real" or against the grain, and then they get their name in a Pitchfork article so their press team stays happy.

That being said, This Is How You Remind Me is a feely little number.

inb4 Pure Comedy being absolutely fucking shit.
>>
>>70941548
>Trendy and clickbaity artists like FJM have done this for years, Grimes is the fucking worst for it. They praise an artist that's traditionally hated to appear more "real" or against the grain, and then they get their name in a Pitchfork article so their press team stays happy.

>That being said, This Is How You Remind Me is a feely little number.

I agree literally with everything in your post. I like you, anon. I wish I could buy you a pint.
>>
>photograph.jpeg
>>
>>70941415
How You Remind Me is Nickelback's one pretty good song though tbf
>>
Silver Side Up isn't a bad album, the main issue is they make the same fucking album over and over again. That and the production irks me. Ease off the compression a little bit boys, okay?
>>
>>70941468
'Real Love Baby' was catchy
>>
>>70941415
He's right tho, How You Remind Me is a great song.
>>
>>70941548
Yeah, this is true. That being said, I can see where he's coming from. For example, I think Sex on Fire by Kings of Leon is a good song.
>>
>>70941597
Pint of San Miguel, please. I'll be in the pub by the TV crying at about how fucking shit Liverpool FC are.
>>
>>70941498
this doesn't mean nickelback are good now. i'm afraid you have played your hand and now we all see how shit your taste is.
>>
If you had to choose....
What would be your favorite Nickelback song?
>>
>>70941415
(((Father John Misty)))
>>
He never made it as a wise man
>>
LUGGADIS PHOTOGRAPH
>>
>>70941548
counterpoint: they're #woke and get that there's no reason any artist should be hated (for their music), like closed-off hiveminded "indie" circles believe to fit in with each other: see rym
>>
Official top 5 Nickleback songs

>How You Remind Me
>Hero (Spiderman 1)
>Photograph
>Rockstar
>Side of a Bullet
>>
>>70941623
I fucking love the chorus, I'm going to listen to it right now for the first time in 10 years
>>
>>70941415
HAHA WHAT?! THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN! THIS IS RIDICULOUS! I MUST CLICK ON THIS ARTICLE AND READ FURTHER!
>>
The only good Nickelback song is Leader of Men.
>>
I think FJM rides for Nickelback because he knows his ride is going to be coming to an end pretty soon, and folks in 2020 are going to be riding him pretty hard for his kitschy asshole schtick.
>>
post irony needs to die
>>
>>70941415
Only edgelords dislike How You Remind Me
>>
FJM is from the same cloth as nickelback, the cloth of an industry hack

why are we surprised that one would willingly defend the other
>>
>>70942658
FJM is an effort to create an alt male Beyonce.

A controlled plant to tell us what to think.

He's a complete fraud.
>>
>>70942684
I don't like the guy very much, but you saying this in every thread doesn't make it true.

He's been around for like 10 years, then he capitalized on meme irony and has amassed a fanbase around that. it's really not that hard to understand, if the music industry was actually trying to do some shit like that they could do a lot better.
>>
2 years ago you all were sucking each other off praising FJM. get an opinion and stick with it. cowrads
>>
>>70942806
okay, why the fuck am i not allowed to change my mind?
>>
>>70942806
Not me. I saw this 'Hollywood' fraud coming from a mile away.
>>
Nickelback are great and this proves it!
>>
>>70942806
Not me. I irrationally hate Fleet Foxes and ride for Ryan Adams.

Yeah, fuck you FJM. Dude's brave enough to stand up for Nickelback but ain't above taking a pot-shot at Ryan Adams for making a tuneful cover album. FJM hasn't released a tuneful song in his life.
>>
>>70942988
FJM basically had nothing to do with Fleet Foxes creatively, don't take it out on them.
>>
>>70941687
this desu
I kind of like Use Somebody too
>>
>takes drugs and brags about it
Why isn't he in jail?
>>
>>70943082
Was he even really in the band?

It's a fake back story for this fraudulent product of (((Hollywood))).
>>
>>70943104
yeah, can anyone post a pic of FJM in FF back in the day?

All I know is he shows up one day, signs to Sub Pop (which has been independently owned for a LONG time), (((Lana Del Rey))) starts dropping his name regularly, and all of a sudden he's on the top of (((p4k))) everyday.

Who the fuck is this guy? He has no history.
>>
>>70943247
kek, watch this thread sliiiiiiide away.
>>
>>70942806
>cowrads

Rad cows
>>
I already predicted this.
Nickleback has been so hated its now ironic to like them to be edgy.

Your grankids are going to ironically pretend to like nickleback like you ironically pretend like journey was good
>>
>>70943247
>yeah, can anyone post a pic of FJM in FF back in the day?
anyone?
>>
I mean, everyone hated nickleback but they sold millions of records, someone was buying that crap
>>
>>70943419
christ, literally 3 seconds in google you mongoloid
>>
>>70943468
Didn't FJM himself say he was in FF for like 2 weeks?
>>
I'm shocked that you fuckers haven't turned into Nickleback fans out of sheer contrarianism.
>>
>>70943485
He was their drummer from 2008 to 2010
>>
>>70943485
FF also on Sub Pop, also getting major push from p4k.
>>
How You Remind me is a legit great song and I will fight anyone who disagrees
>>
>>70943497
pretending to be a poptamist was the hardcore contrarian thing to do during the obama years.
Although you can now feel since everyone is a poptamist the most irnocal thing to do is pretend to like acdc and nickleback

time is a flat circle, you see
>>
There are massively popular songs out there that sound exactly like "How You Remind Me", but better. There's no reason to stan for Nickleback except for the sake of stanning for Nickleback.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hzrDeceEKc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Soa3gO7tL-c
>>
>>70943562
>poptamist
>irnocal

Please learn how to spell. I don't even know what that second word is supposed to be.
>>
>>70943562
people still do that shit. how many in die rockers break out

>omg I love Beyonce

?
>>
>>70943497
Stick to /mu/core you sheep
>>
>>70943589
yes, if you like rock music they call you a rockist and pretend like the bland shit beyonce shoves out is the best pop music evah xD

I think at this point if you some hipster wearing a nickelback shirt it would probably be the biggest stament you could do to make people raise their eyebrows

>>70943580
>stan

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hate how so many normies have ruined 4chan
>>
>>70941548
/thread/
>>
>>70942806
how dare ppl change their opinions on things
kys faggot
>>
File: 1288825804521.png (222KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1288825804521.png
222KB, 540x304px
John Misty is such generic urban outfitters shit
>>
>>70941415
Never heard of this guy.
>>
>>70943497
hating nickelback started as a reddit/cheezburger meme
>>
People hated nickleback because they are bland radio rock and exude white male masculinity which triggers cucks in the indie sphere.
Also post grunge is an abomination in which every band makes nirvanas nevermind over and over again and ignore their other two albums
>>
>>70941649
'Rockstar' was catchy. What's your point?
>>
Meanwhile on plebbit
https://www.reddit.com/r/indieheads/comments/5teya8/father_john_misty_defends_nickelback_i_will_ride/
>>
>>70941415
that's funny, in fact, every time i look at this photograph it makes me laugh
>>
>>70941548
Exactly

FJM is such a pretentious faggot it's unbearable
>>
wtf I love Nickelback now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtVU--O29oY
>>
reminder that fleet foxes did nothing wrong and if you dont feel to helplessness blues, youre a robot
>>
>>70941415
>le nickelback are shit meme

i dont put them on but theyve made absolute belters. show some respect and hop off the bandwagon
>>
>>70946209
How Do You Remind Me is much better, but it's not horrible either.
>>
fucking love this song
its a classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmeUuoxyt_E
>>
He's not funny if he's being serious, and if he isn't, then he still isn't funny.
>>
>>70943247
>>70943419
he deleted all his old tweets because he went on an angry anti-p4k tirade when they gave his album a 7.9 no BNM or some shit. It was hilarious. Dude got a positive review and was throwing a literal temper tantrum. And now he's reinvented himself and deleted his old shit.
>>
>>70941548
>This Is How You Remind Me is a feely little number
no fuk u
>>
>>70946300
This is How to Remind Me is pretty good too
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.