[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /mu/, 12 years later. Is there an album that has aged worse?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

So /mu/, 12 years later.

Is there an album that has aged worse?
>>
FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS
>>
Hasn't aged in my mind.
>>
>>70941302
HYC is still good, it's the other two albums that have aged terribly
>>
>>70941302
I don't understand how one can be able to listen to DnB all the time, or any electronical genre with more or less fixed BPM. Doesn't the Amen Break get boring after hearing it for the millionth time at the same speed?
>>
>>70941372
>Doesn't the Amen Break get boring after hearing it for the millionth time at the same speed?
never
>>
TEARING DOWN THE WALL
>>
>>70941372
the break isn't what makes the music, it's like the skeleton
>>
>>70941372
Pendulum has used the amen in like 3 tracks tops
>>
While In Silico was the better album, I still love Hold Your Colour. It's definitely a product of the era, but goddammit it was a good era, at least in the world of electronica.
>>
>>70941372
>electronical
>>
>>70941460
Alright, looks like I have no idea.
>>70941431
Yea you're probably right.
>>
>>70941372
explain this to all my friends please
>>
>>70941302

12 years later and still one of the best elctronic albums of all time
>>
>>70941302
Sounds Of Life is alright.
>>
>>70941302
What's the best version of this album? I hear the 2007 one has something weird about it but Blood Sugar is a good song.
>>
>>70941496
I'm a redneck european nobody taught me English please understand
>>
>>70941589
I like the original a lot more.
The reissue replaced some nice, calmer tracks with more stuff like Slam, which I don't really like.
>>
>>70941350
this
>>
>>70941302

TARANTULA

(no)
>>
>>70941589
It has a weird 2 second or so gap between each song that really messes up the flow of the record.
>>
>>70941691
The fuck, why?

Should I just download the original and add the bonus tracks from the 2007 release with different track number tags?
>>
>>70941746
May as well do, that's the only real difference I can remember between the two, iirc they made a mistake while making the 2007 version and never bothered to fix it. I used to listen to that album obsessively when I was younger.
>>
>>70941832
Shame, I really liked hearing those bonus tracks as a kid in some AMV on YouTube. Why they'd remove other tracks is beyond me.
>>
Is there a more handsome person on the autistic spectrum that exists?

Hint: the answer is NO
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.