[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Purchasing music content for beatmaking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

Yo /mu/, where do you go to find samples / beats for your music programs?

Do you purchase them, download them?

Using FL here.
>>
>>70939798
You can download free samples packs, or make your own
>>
What's up with the NGE posting as of late? Not that I'm complaining.
>>
>>70940078

from where tho anon,
where do you get yours?

>>70940137

Just coincidence really, I haven't really seen any
>>
http://www.musicradar.com/news/tech/free-music-samples-download-loops-hits-and-multis-627820#%2186
>>
>>70939798
lazy fuck, why don't you make you're own you pleb?
>>
Search for free drum kits if you're new to producing. Scour for a couple hours through stuff like "J Dilla Kit" "Trap Kit" etc. Build up all your drums.

There are a lot of producers on soundcloud who release drum kits, as well as known producers. Just search there names and they'll pop up. You'll have to pay for them unless you can find them for free which is pretty rare.
>>
for drums scavenge thrtough free packs, pretty sure theres a subreddit dedicated to free drum packs

for samples just find your won
>>
>>70939798
that fucking lame ass facebook meme shit, get the fuck outta here with you're bullshit questions. MAKE UR OWN SHIT
>>
File: Lock_Jaw.jpg (40KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
Lock_Jaw.jpg
40KB, 500x379px
>>70940828

ay, i'm new, chill out b

>>70940981

appreciate it

>>70940981

yes because people post evangelion on facebook. peace lil nigga
>>
File: CIA_CIA_P_1978_PG_375.jpg (200KB, 1200x1187px) Image search: [Google]
CIA_CIA_P_1978_PG_375.jpg
200KB, 1200x1187px
>>70940938

yeah I honestly caved and bought a pack. I'm sure with some research I could find some.

It's funny that the majority of producers are basically trap or "low-fi" trap. On soundcloud it's almost nothing but.
>>
File: _79831755_hewer2_bbc.jpg (17KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
_79831755_hewer2_bbc.jpg
17KB, 660x371px
>>70940078
>sample packs
OP just DIG FOR SAMPLES you have the entire FUCKING INTERNET. You can find the craziest shi if you tried, you highkey 30 followers on soundcloud meme "producer"
>>
>>70941016
we all know you're new friendo, since every reply you post an irrelevant image along with it. I would suggest lurking more, this is /mu/ you don't just drop in and out for producing advice.
>>
File: 1485815990720.jpg (50KB, 413x449px) Image search: [Google]
1485815990720.jpg
50KB, 413x449px
All you really need is the basic sounds of the genre you want to make, you can get those for free everywhere.

From the way you speak I'm going to assume you want to make trap music, go download some Zaytoven, 808 Mafia, Metro Boomin and Young Chop kits and then stop at that because the more you get into the habit of thinking that your music is bad just because your samples are bad the more you'll go on the road of never finishing beats.

Also please never buy drum kits, or even worse, MIDI kits. Instead learn mixing, sound design and music theory and create your own unique style.

I would also advise to collab with every retard you can find until people come to you for collabs.

That's it, I'm out "b".
>>
>>70941077

I've been around /mu/ for awhile. Just not posting. Irrelevant images don't mean much.
>>
>>70941422

Appreciate you taking the time,

iight b, will do.
>>
>>70941037

come see these hands, but iight
>>
File: image.png (713KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
713KB, 500x600px
>buy
>samples
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.