[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that 6 million people bought this album.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0157.jpg (103KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0157.jpg
103KB, 500x500px
Reminder that 6 million people bought this album.
>>
>6 million
Oy vey
>>
>>70928919
you mean 200,000 - 300,000
>>
Is this the worst album cover of all time?
>>
>>70928919
It's a good, accessible album from the last great American rock band, prove me wrong.
>>
>>70928919
Was it made by the same people as this one

ps: the remaster version looks much worse
>>
>>70928919
My church's library was one of them, which is where I had to go to borrow it and listen to it, I think my brother had a copy as well
>>
File: 1200x630bf.jpg (111KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1200x630bf.jpg
111KB, 1200x630px
>>70929031
not quite
>>
File: AlbumArt.png (242KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
AlbumArt.png
242KB, 2000x2000px
>>70929123
>worse.
"no"
>>
>>70929123
Don't bully that album, it's a masterpiece.
>>
>>70929032
MY FUCKING SIDES AHAHAHA
>>
File: Creed - Human Clay.png (657KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Creed - Human Clay.png
657KB, 600x600px
>>70928919
11 million people bought this

This one album probably sold more copies than Swans' entire discography
>>
>>70929329
Son, let me give you a little tip and life lesson. I don't mean to embarrass you; it's nothing personal. We all learn it eventually, although you're learning it a little later than most. But here it is: generally speaking, when someone annihilates you in an argument, and you have absolutely no valid counterargument and can't prove them wrong, it is highly advisable that instead of opening your mouth and confirming to everyone that you are extremely frustrated by that fact, you keep your mouth shut and accept defeat with grace like an adult. Everyone will still suspect that deep down you're seething, and that your blood is boiling, but at least you yourself won't be confirming it to the world - an embarrassing situation for all. You seem like an otherwise decent young man, so I truly hope this helps you going forward in your life. Best of luck.
>>
>>70929352
Say I is actually a pretty bad ass song not gonna lie
>>
>>70929398
MY FUCKING SIDES AHAHAHA
>>
>>70928919
Is Scott Stapp still homeless?
>>
>>70928919
>An album full of memorable hooks sold a lot of copies
wow, who would have thought?
>>
>>70929505
>Creed
>memorable hooks
>>
>>70929769
Just cause Scott Stapp was choking on Christ's dick while he was singing them didn't suddenly make them not catchy

It just made them annoying after like three listens
>>
WELL I JUSS HURR
>>
>>70928919
I got it for Christmas.

>that inner sorrow when your mom got you something you don't like and you feel bad for not liking it
>>
In 2003, he contemplated suicide after drinking a bottle of Jack Daniel's whiskey. He retrieved two MP5s from his collection, put the guns to his head, but did not pull the triggers after looking at a picture of his son, Jagger. He later stated he had been convinced that anyone involved with Creed wanted him dead so he would become a "Kurt Cobain martyr-type" and increase record sales. Says Scott, "I had crazy thoughts going through my head."[59] He later said that instead of killing himself, he fired a few rounds in his home. He said, "I was in the throes of prednisone coming out of my body [...] I shot a few rounds off and instantly was like, 'What the hell am I doing?' So I put the guns away and ran out to the garage and got the putty and patched the holes."

>2 mp5 submachine guns

Gee Scott, do you really need those many guns?
>>
CAN YOU TAKE ME HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHER
>>
>>70929123

I just listened to this whole album expecting it to be some creed level quality trash, but it was actually pretty good. That is a fucking horrible album cover though.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.