[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do all the Beatles' albums have such shit production?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1462479219095.jpg (407KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
1462479219095.jpg
407KB, 500x706px
Why do all the Beatles' albums have such shit production?
>>
>>70927222
what do you mean by "shit production"
>>
Wall of sound gives me a headache explosion
>>
>>70928178
beatles are mostly not wall of sound tho
>>70927222
Production is the only redeeming quality of their music
>>
>>70929050
sal...
this u?
>>
>>70929050
What about the great songwriting?
>>
>>70929317
who is sal, my name is piero
>>70929345
uuuhhhh...what about the overall decent songwriting?
>>
>>70928178
This.
On one hand, I respect Phil Spector for making such a huge impact on music production, but on the other hand, I hate him for making it hard to distinguish any instruments and thereby greatly reducing the individual in favor of the whole.
>>
>>70930388
>uuuhhhh...what about the overall decent songwriting?
How long have you been studying music theory?
>>
>>70930530
7 years, was best score last year.
Stop pretending everyone that doesn't find the Beatles interesting doesn't know shit about theory.
>>
>>70930578
>7 years,
Prove it
>>
>>70930744
>Oh no! If I don't prove it to another 4chan autist asshole like me, my life is gonna be over xddd.
I don't need to, I don't wear music, I listen to what interests me
>>
>>70930799
>I don't need to
Nice try non-musician.,

Let me know when you can recognize a well-composed song or not
>>
>>70928178
>Beatles
>Wall of Sound
>>
>>70930873
I am a musician tho, so you're just proving yourself stubborn to me.
I never said they are not well composed, it's just that the content is nothing surprising to me, I can get the chords easily on the first listen.
>>
production is a meme
>>
>>70931033
>I am a musician tho
Prove it

>I never said they are not well composed
You did. You said they were overall decent.
>it's just that the content is nothing surprising to me
That's not relevant
>I can get the chords easily on the first listen.
Oh is that the judge of if a song is well written or not? If you know what chords it is upon listening? lol
>>
>>70931580
>Prove it
Not relevant to the discussion
>You did. You said they were overall decent
They are consistent, well for me works as a synonymous for decent, they both can be seen as "acceptable", without meaning too above average.
>That's not relevant
Then why me being a musician is? Their music is often used as an example of rule breaking, but what I've seen is that their slight changes are over stated and the same usage in other music is generally ignored, when it's basically the same shit, just less marketed.
>Oh is that the judge of if a song is well written or not? If you know what chords it is upon listening? lol
It is not, it's just my personal criteria to choose if I will study some music because I find it interesting or not, and with the beatles, their predictability comes as boring to me.
>>
>>70932837
>If you are a musician or not is not relevant to the discussion about if you are a musician or not
Nice
>without meaning too above average.
That's the problem
>Then why me being a musician is?
You having knowledge in the field isn't relevant?
>but what I've seen is that their slight changes are over stated and the same usage in other music is generally ignored
Like what? Explain it. Be sure to chart it out and illustrate it to us.
>it's just my personal criteria
Not relevant
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.