[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best albums to listen to while high?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: cover.jpg (263KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
263KB, 600x600px
I showed this to my friends a week ago while we were getting high and they said it was one of the greatest experiences they've ever had. Anything that can compare?
>>
dude
>>
>>70926126
What?
>>
>>70926119
No you piece of shit, shove your weed up your cheap middleclass sphincter and go listen to bong rock.

GYBE isn't for lowlife potheads.
>>
>>70926172
I wouldn't in any way refer to myself as a pothead. It's something that happens once in a blue moon and I only use it to give a different perspective and maybe enhance my view on an album. You're honestly going to tell me that those vast lengths of time on the album that are just buzzing and odd sounds are actually taken seriously and enjoyed by the average sober listener? Maybe it's bearable and is "enjoyable" because it's part of the album experience but if you honestly think that album is 100% enjoyable whilst sober then you can go fuck yourself. Give Godspeed some credit, they knew what they were doing.
>>
>>70926445
that album is 100% enjoyable while sober. the only times i've not been able to listen to it and had to turn it off have been while on psychedelics because it was too harsh.

The long, noisy, ambient and screechy kind of sections might not be pleasing to the ears, but without them it the larger upbeat moments and big crescendos don't contrast and sound more empty.

I'm not completely disagreeing with you though, I never listen to this album while stoned because it's too long and my attention span isn't great when I'm baked on my own .

I do like to put it on then get drunk as it plays, it's really quite a weird experience. I won't say fun or good because it always ends up with me feeling very sad and empty at the end, but I kinda like that anyway.
>>
File: folder.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
Obligatory
>>
>>70926140
weed
>>
push the kush dude haha 420
>>
I frickin love drugs!!
>>
File: BS2m5DEd-5g.jpg (104KB, 616x616px) Image search: [Google]
BS2m5DEd-5g.jpg
104KB, 616x616px
>>70926653
L-M-A-O boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii do I LOVE (el-oh-vee-ee) DA DRUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
DUUUDE
HAVE U...
DUDE
.D..DUDE
HAVE YOUU?? LISTENED TO DARK (DUDE) SIDE OF THE MOONN???? WHILE HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH??????? IT IS LE EPIC!!! XDDDDDD
>>
File: 4OzSuvO.jpg (67KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
4OzSuvO.jpg
67KB, 466x700px
woooooow dude that bong hit hooooo
>>
Animals by Pink Floyd. First album I heard stoned and it changed my perception of sound.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.