[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Music for Fire Emblem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 510gLDKja4L._SX425_.jpg (42KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
510gLDKja4L._SX425_.jpg
42KB, 425x425px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpdcEmcySnU
Please recommend me glorious instrumentals that I can vanquish my foes to.
>>
>listens to a Tales game battle theme once
>>
That 'Wilderness of Sadness'. I actually want top-priority on non-vgm though. The artist in the OP worked at Konami, btw.
>>
surely someone listens to glorious music on /mu/
>>
>>70924044
nah man. /mu/ just like listening to depressing crap by Slint.
>>
I don't know which fire emblem game you're playing, but PoR and RD both had a bomb ass soundtrack. I'd try just listening to the game.

If not, Blind Guardian might be up your alley if you like metal. They're a German powermetal band that mostly sings about fantasy and dragons. If you're interested, I'd suggest the songs Valhalla and Battlefield.
>>
Rhapsody of Fire
>>
>>70924618
I'm playing Heroes. The music in that game is fairly subdued outside the summoning. Tbh, I am surprised I am enjoying the game as I never any strong attachment to the first Shining Force. Yea, I will definitely be getting PoR as my official Fire Emblem game.

And yea, I own the Follow the Blind album. I prefer F-Zero X's music to it. There is something about fast guitar music where words seem unnecessary to add.
>>
>>70924723
Uhh instrumental?
>>
>>70924740
I wish heroes was a little more freed from the typical constraints of free to play mobile apps desu
>>
>>70925031
it seemed like a respectable game to me.

I wish for the blessing of triumphant tracks to be posted in this thread.
>>
Any more triumphant music people listen to?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.