[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus Christ this is edgy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Jesus Christ this is edgy.
>>
Why tho?
>>
>>70919396
>edgy
>>>/r/eddit
>>
File: 1486703116455.png (369KB, 477x457px)
1486703116455.png
369KB, 477x457px
Stop using the edgy meme to dismiss good music
>>
>>70921460
Stop making edgy music then.
There is plenty of good music that's uber serious and dark but doesn't come across as edgy.
>>
>>70921533
> listens to meme black metal
> complains that it's edgy
>>
>>70921533
>darkness must always be a negative
>it must never be embraced or celebrated
I bet your favorite song is by Pharrell Williams.
>>
>>70919396
what the fuck did you expect you retard, black metal is supposed to be edgy
>>
File: hide the paaaaaiiiin.jpg (71KB, 751x640px) Image search: [Google]
hide the paaaaaiiiin.jpg
71KB, 751x640px
>>70921533
No there isn't, as a matter of fact.

>>70919396
Not really.
In fact it's less "edgy" than most black metal.
It has rather vague pseudo-philosophical lyrics that sound very high-brow and stuff, and avoid being offensive or too explicit. It's not satanic. It's not about raping virgins and killing children. Musically it's significantly less aggressive than the majority of black metal.

It's perfect for hipsters who want "black metal for the thinking man" and are afraid of being associated with those "edgy manchildren" who listen to Aura Noir and Carpathian Forest.

It's a hell of a lot more pretentious but it's not "edgy" in the sense of being provocative.
>>
>>70921633
>listens to meme black metal
I hardly ever listen to metal unless it's recommended. Most of the time it's edgy and forced.
>>70921659
What are you on about? I just said that there is music that is dark that's very good, but a lot of time it's just some guy trying way too hard. Sign 1 is when the 14 year old growly vocals come in.
>>70921726
>No, there isn't.
Looks like you don't appreciate music as a form of art.
>pseudo-philosophical
Wow, smart!!
>>
it has sick drumming and is one of the better recent metal albums to become massively popular in the underground

mgla rules
>>
>>70921533
example?
>>
>>70919396
It has god-tier riffs and that's all I care about
>>
>edgy
are you 16?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.