[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is tool the ultimate fedora band?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: TOOL_Twit.jpg (547KB, 404x371px) Image search: [Google]
TOOL_Twit.jpg
547KB, 404x371px
Is tool the ultimate fedora band?
>>
Don't think I've ever seen aTool fan wear a fedora, so no.
>>
they're the ultimate katana band and fans tend to wear ninja headbands than fedoras
>>
File: 1484769064216.png (697KB, 1164x886px) Image search: [Google]
1484769064216.png
697KB, 1164x886px
Yeah
>>
>>70918182
funny you say this. i read the entire naruto manga in a week when it ended and I was listening to 10,000 days and lateralus the whole time. so now tool reminds me of naruto
>>
Tool fans are perhaps the most insufferable, I know lots of people who like fedoracore like Dream Theater, but they are pretty chill except this one who likes Tool
>>
>>70918082
People who love tool talk to goddamn much about tool. And so do the fucking people who don't like them. I love the band, but I'd rather chill with juggalos than any of you fucking haters or fanboys (of tool). Faggots.
>>
To all intents and purposes, Tool are the best best band ever, and Lateralus is the greatest album ever.

No Tool is not perfect. Tool may not be cool like you're favourite bands who wear skinny jeans. Some of you may think that metal/distortion/prog/long songs are nerdy, and possibly you have a point. What I am trying to get across is that I do not write this as a drooling teenage fanboy.

But Tool have changed music. They have challenged and successfully usurped the Western model, bringing lots of african influence on their compositions, for example. In the future, Tool will be seen as a cultural landmark.

It's ironic to say Tool are 'before their time' because their music is influenced by cultures far older than the Western one many of us live in today.

Pink Floyd, King Crimson, Radiohead, Hendrix....Tool blows it all the water. Their music has more 'repeat listen value' than anything else out there by a mile.

Tool's music might make little impact on you for quite a while. You might appreciate the odd riff, the occasional hook. But slowly, you'll give it more of a chance. And when you do, you'll start to hear beautifully crafted compositions, subtle, interesting, varied like nothing else in Western music. They've changed the game. Moved the parameters for how we conceive music.

Tool are GREAT, canonical: a significant cultural moment. The reputation of this band will continue to grow in the future and we need to listen.
>>
>>70918082
Perhaps... But I like them.
>>
tool haven't been relevant in years

in reality the ultimate fedora band right now, or at least on this board is death grips
>>
>>70919703
dankass faps
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.