[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are they not more popular?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (28KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
28KB, 384x384px
>>
Royal blood is hype. Saw them live a few months ago.
>>
>>70917337
are you going to give us the fucking band name?
>>
>>70917337
cuz cool idea with the bass and all but they just make shit bland pop
>>
>>
>>70917374
i mean its only written right there....
>>
Butt rock isn't cool + Nickelback already has it covered
>>
>>70917374
Royal Blood. Use your eyes.
>>
>>70917393
I disagree with you. I've never heard a band combine great elements from bands like Wolfmother and QOTSA before. Plus they're new song from Vinyl is one of the best songs I've heard for a long time.
>>
>>70917337
Because their second album (out this year) isn't out quite yet.
>>
>>70917337
This album is fucking awful
>le indie rock with little bit of heavy elements xDDD
ITS AWFUL
>>
I tried listening to this awhile back but idunno i couldnt get thru it, I'd rather just listen to queens of the stone age u kno?? should i try again?
>>
>>70917337
i like them
>>70918751
this is pretty much why
>>
>>70917337
They're shit
>>
They're bretty gud. but bit of an NME/Radio1 poster boy meme over here in the UK, which is a shame
>>
I got this cd as a gift for xmas like 3 years ago. Should I listen to it?
>>
>>70918828
Absolutely. I've been listening to it without getting bored for months now.
>>
Once they drop a second album they're going to become teen girl-core like Arctic Monkeys and the Black Keys
>>
They had a number one album in the UK, and played as the third-last band at the Reading Festival. Thats insane for a band with one album. You haven't been hearing from them since they've been in the studio since august 2015 I think.
>>
>>70917374
kek nice bait
>>
They are the discount Death From Above 1979
>>
>>70920870
>implying that's not what they are already
>>
>>70919827
You should, it's alright
>>70920870
I agree completely, if the record is any good

For me the album is just eh. It isn't original enough to sound great but it's alright indie. I think DFA79 do the formula more justice. They're like the White Stripes if they listened to QOTSA rather than Robert Johnson basically
>>
DFA1979 and Lightning Bolt already did everything Royal Blood did but a lot better.
>>
>>70921308
Agreed, I saw them both live and DFA done a better show
>>
>>70921396
Made it radio-friendly?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.