[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What age did you grow out of the Death Grips?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: death grips fashion week lead.png (399KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
death grips fashion week lead.png
399KB, 499x499px
What age did you grow out of the Death Grips?
>>
what age did you grow out of making it known you don't like something popular?
>>
Someday I will be 50 years old and playing Bitch Please around my kids. 28 years to go.

>tfw just realized it's only 28 years remaining
>>
>>
I just feel bad for Ride is all. They make good tunes but they clearly never expected to balloon in popularity the way they did.
>>
I know that this is b8, but the idea of "growing out of" an artist is patently ludicrous.
>>
>>70916158
fuck, dont do this to me
>>
>>70916070
I'm 18 and I still like them.
>>
>>70916207
better enjoy them while you can because the second you turn 19 you will hate them
>>
>>70916180
So you're either an originalfag who's been listening since Exmilitary, or lowkey underage.
>>
File: One-Does-Not-Simply.jpg (30KB, 568x335px) Image search: [Google]
One-Does-Not-Simply.jpg
30KB, 568x335px
>>70916070
One does not simply grow out of Death Grips
>>
>>70916275
enjoy your banned
>>
>>70916070
What age did you grow out of the Sucking Dick?
>>
>>70916070
the talking heads
>>
I want to see if one day I grow out of them. So far looks like is just not going to happen.
>>
Death Grips is only famous cuz they're huge memes on 4chan. thank you.
>>
i guess whatever age i stop listening to artists for the sake of seeming mature and intelligent to others
>>
The same year I grew out of blink 182 i guess.
>>
>>70916070
20. liked them 17-19 maybe
>>
>>70916242
you should be ashamed you posted this. genuinely one of the worst things I've seen on mu
>>
>>70918316
Same boat here. Will listen to a couple tracks occasionally but can't really make it through a full album save for The Money Store. Just not as interested in them like I used to be
>>
File: 1439687431289.png (65KB, 266x178px) Image search: [Google]
1439687431289.png
65KB, 266x178px
>>70916242
wow that's a fucking terrib
>>
>>70916242
Please be b8.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.