[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw want to start free mprovisation collective >no friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

>tfw want to start free mprovisation collective
>no friends
>>
Learn to do some coding then. If you can't get other musicians, MAKE other musicians. You can also make them into however you personally would want them to play/sound as well.

Orrrrrrrr, you can just try to reach out and make friends, which might be far easier depending on where you live even if you're mad asocial.
>>
File: 1486001706896.gif (1011KB, 450x365px) Image search: [Google]
1486001706896.gif
1011KB, 450x365px
>nobody who likes what I live
>see guy wearing throbbing gristle shirt
>go up to him and say I like your shirt tg is great enthuisastically
>he responds "uh yeah" and walks away

Why are people so mean? I just want to start a band
>>
>>70914687
hell yeah
>>
>>70914438
>wants to improvise music
>cant improvise friends

feels bad man.frog
>>
>>70914687
I have a Throbbing Gristle shirt!

Though actually, I always think of the fact that I once saw a guy with a cool Velvet Underground shirt who kept looking at me like I was some kind've freak just because I was a tranny. I wasn't upset that he was looking down on me, but that he clearly didn't even listen to the Velvets.
>>
I have a nurse with wound shirt. It's the cover of "To the Quiet Men from a Tiny Girl." People always ask me if it's a metal band. Feels bad
>>
>>70915207
Almost all my shirts for years were band shirts (Faust, Velvets, Dead Can Dance, TG, Swell Maps, etc.)

Nobody ever even asked about them once

It felt pretty sad
>>
>>70915246
are you ugly anon? :/
>>
>>70915246
What does your Faust shirt look like?
>>
>>70914438
Same boat, buddy.
>>
>>70915358
It's the first album cover

>>70915274
Uh, yes? But I'm just weird and I think that puts people off from wanting to ask me questions, I mean I wore these shirts a lot to work where I was important and talked to pretty much everyone all the time, but I had to do all the initiating of conversations, I think at the end of the day most people would be embarrassed to be associated with me
>>
>>70915443
chin up old boy chin up
hmm, rather
>>
>>70915001
kek
>>
let society become the stage for your improv music. provoke people to get a response and record it. it could be legendary and since you have no social life to begin with, theres nothing to lose
>>
>>70914438
>want to become avant-garde jazz composer
>can't play an instrument and have no music training
>>
>tfw have like 3 different groups of friends that i improv with on a pretty regular basis
>tfw all set to do free improv with a couple people for our local uni film club over some silent filmes
>tfw a friend of mine and i want to release an ep pretty soon of free improv

wow hehe
>>
>>70915763
You know how Nardwuar ends all his interviews with the "do doo dodo do" bit, and gets the other persons response?
I imagine giving some sort of prompt like that to strangers would be super interesting. Like just hand them something easy to play like a keyboard or kazoo and see what they do with it.
>>
>>70914438
>>70915001
>>70914687

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apeRfBmOYr0
>>
>>70915944
do it bro
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.