[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the greatest debut album of all times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

This is the greatest debut album of all times
>>
That's not Pablo Honey
>>
that's not In the Aeroplane Over the Sea
>>
>>70910058

Actually that's your favorite debut album that you have listened to so far in your life.
That's totally cool btw (hopefully you aren't over 20) - but keep listening dude. There's a whole lot more music out there. And when you've digested more of it you mind see why someone might find it so hilarious that you would think that fucking Guns n Roses is the pinnacle of all debut albums.
>>
>>70910058
That's not Safe as Milk.
>>
File: 61ybI8BGViL.jpg (71KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
61ybI8BGViL.jpg
71KB, 500x497px
Not even the best rock debut
>>
>>70910081
>>70910091
>>70910143
not him but t. numales
>>
>>70910091
ITAOTS is not their debut album you fucking pseud
>>
>>70910212
what is better than mr brownstone on that album
>>
>>70910330
Have you even ever listened to Are You Experienced dude? Half the songs are better
>>
File: download.png (6KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6KB, 244x206px
>>70910058
>Implying that Gun's n Roses was the greatest at anything.
>>
Contempt for this record is usually for the cheesy lyrics, and because it's so accessible. These people miss the point: it's a brilliant prototype of popular rock songwriting. It's fantastic just for the guitar music, and aside from him being a dildo, Axls delivery is spot on. It's honestly still one of my favourite albums.
>>
>>70910467
Contempt for the record is because we've all heard these songs 100 times on the radio, movies, at parties, etc. You're going to hate anything after enough exposure. see: marriage.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.