[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 1966.png (97KB, 535x210px) Image search: [Google]
1966.png
97KB, 535x210px
/mu/ in 1966
>>
I can't wait to be born in 20 years
>>
"MUSIC IS SHIT KEK"
>>
boy i sure do love the beach bandits and their new album pet towns
>>
Are you guys doing interesting? I'm the back-up guitarist of my friend's band, I really hope my friend stays fine and doesn't fry his brain with drugs but I'm glad to see he is keeping his mind healthy by working on his new album
>>
SMiLE WHEN
>>
man Acid is fucking great
>>
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>70906463
Underage get out
>>
>>70906443
i can feel something broiling
>>
>>70906443
is hippie movement over?
>>
DUDE
ACID
LMAO
>>
>>70906443
My dad is 6 and has yet to help conceive me in 31 years
>>
>>70906443
>Help! comes out
>GOAT album
>Revolver comes out
>DUDE WEED LMAO
what the fuck happened?
>>
>>70907243
they peaked with Hard Days Night
fucking bob dylan, I hate that faggot and his shitty weed music
>>
>>70907243
Rubber Soul was better tbqhfamily
>>
>>70907270
>John le madman wants to burn a house down
>Edgy Paul attempts to sing in french
>George "I can write serious music guyz XD"
>Ringo

Nice meme tbqhmyfamila
>>
>it's coming home it's coming football coming home
zero years of hurt lads.
>>
>>70907243
>>70907265
>>70907270
>>70907346
peaked with please please me
>>
ugh, I hate this generation.
Can't we get some good 50's style music.
>>
>>70907243
Who cares, The Beatles are just a shitty Beach Boys rip-off anyway.
>>
>>70906896
why did this need to be a gif
>>
File: second.gif (8KB, 290x282px) Image search: [Google]
second.gif
8KB, 290x282px
>tfw singing Kill for Peace around Dad

It's funny watching him get all pissed at how opposed I am to this bullshit war. "Be a man and support your country!"

Blow it out your ass.

AOTY
>>
>>70906443
DAE JOHN LENNON?
>>
SAN FRANCISCO
>>
These threads are sad. So sad.
>>
JENNY DEATH WHEN
>>
Hello I'm a man from the year 2017
ask me anything
>>
>>70908520
How are the Beatles reunion tours?
>>
File: freakout.jpg (646KB, 1400x1410px) Image search: [Google]
freakout.jpg
646KB, 1400x1410px
You guys heard of this group? They're so weird :/
>>
>>70908563
they are great, have just played in front of 90000 people at Wembley, George was on fire with his ripping solos.
>>
>>70908613
I was the harmonica in this album and the finished product is great can't wait to release my own debut album though
>>
>>70908613
dude psychedelic doo wop lmao
>>
blonde on blonde AOTY
>>
I'm convinced that a lot of these rock groups are taking LSD and that's not necessarily a bad thing.

I think The Beatles have taken it. I mean have you heard Rubber Soul? Plus their's this guy from Scotland who calls himself Donavan and I think he's taken it too. I mean what's he talking about when singing Sunshine Superman? I wouldn't be surprised if Bob Dylan and The Rolling Stones tried it at least once.

Plus there's this wild rock music scene happening in San Francisco with bands like The Warlocks and The Jefferson Airplane. Lots of great music and I think LSD is playing a positive part in the creative process.

I hope the government doesn't do anything stupid and make it illegal.
>>
Hey guys, there's a rumor that the Beatles are going to stop touring. Is this true?
>>
>>70909058
why would they stop? they're bigger than ever
>>
Anyone else here miss the 1920's? :(
those were the good old days.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.