[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's their best/worst album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1486607186956.png (548KB, 485x629px) Image search: [Google]
1486607186956.png
548KB, 485x629px
What's their best/worst album?
>>
they're all awful dude gnarly bro see you at the half pipe
>>
>>70903689
shut your faggot mouth
>>
Enema of the State is a top tier pop rock album
didn't bother or plan on listening to anything else
>>
>>70903783
your loss. enema is just their commercial breakout album, not their skate punk essence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXFPn0gYK2s
>>
>>70903783
Take Off Your Pants and Jacket is just as good

Self-Titled is their best though.
>>
>>70903813
Dude Ranch > Cheshire Cat > Buddha
>>
>>70903821
>best
TOYPAJ

>worst
Neighborhoods aka The AVA Cutout Bin
>>
File: blink-182.jpg (83KB, 953x953px) Image search: [Google]
blink-182.jpg
83KB, 953x953px
best
>>
>>70903835
Pile of Dog shit > toddler puke > Bloody tampon
>>
>>70903876
>I only listen to REAL music like Death Grips, Kendrick, Swans, the list LITERALLY goes on
>>
>>70903853
Only Love Is Dangerous is a AvA song, the rest of Neighborhoods is actually pretty good.

It has to grow on you but when it does it's a fantastic alternative rock record.

Snake Charmer has an awesome riff

https://youtu.be/yDLAg-nn0rE
>>
>>70903898

Keep jacking off to your ex girlfriend's nudes from 2010 you fucking manchild
>>
>>70903876
why are (You) in this thread?
>>
>70903922 (You)
>>
>>70903914
I thought so too when it first came out. But now for some reason Mark caught the serious bug and Tom is self releasing songs like Golden Showers In The Golden State that would've fit California perfectly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXgekxWUZ8g
>>
>>70903922
Lol oops I made the faggot maaaad :)
>>
>>70903972
I can literally picture you writing this. You wear beanies, skate-brand jeans, and vans/converse. You have a completely shit job, or none at all. And all of your relationships fail miserably. Am I wrong?
>>
>>70903946
Tom is just a bad person to work with these days, but let's not forget that Mark didn't kick him out, Tom left all on his own.

And that solo album is pretty good stuff.
>>
>>70904007
You got my choice of attire completely wrong, only one of my jobs is slightly boring, and I wouldn't say miserably. Lick my taint :)
>>
>>70904007
You seem like you're projecting.
>>
>>70904007
You were bullied by skater kids when you were young, didn't you?
>>
>>70904083
>implying he isn't young and being bullied by them right now
He sounds like a teenager who's "mature for his age"
>>
>best
self-titled

>worst
Cheshire Cat (still has a bunch of gems on it)

>underrated
Neighborhoods

>most fun
Enema of the State

>funniest
The Mark, Tom, & Travis Show

that being said, California was a fun little throwback after a decade of doing something completely different. Very refreshing, but if Skiba wants to stay for another album they will have to evolve a bit. 1 throwback album is enough.
>>
>>70903640

Who are these guys? I can't imagine what it must be like to be as good looking as the guy on the right.
>>
Dude Ranch is the best by quite a bit
>>
>>70904471
They're the british blink, Busted
>>
>>70904471
>>70904510
Busted are better than blink desu
>>
>>70904964
contrarianism = shit taste
>>
>>70905185
>caring about taste/contrarianism concerning pop punk
lol you take it too seriously
>>
>>70905208
blink is godfather of the genre, nobody ever came close to them.
>>
>>70905208
>dude turn your brain off lmao
>>
>>70905271
As if you're really that intelligent in the first place
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.