[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

what went wrong?
>>
His dad beat him till he was good at dancing.
>>
he spelt icup
>>
his dad beat him till he was good at dancing then once he was good at dancing he freaked him in the butt

>that look Michael Jackson would get on his face whenever he talked about his dad
>that thousand yard stare

his dad raped him HARD
>>
just look at this shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHn_NSY-TM4
>>
File: IMG_2600.jpg (71KB, 744x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2600.jpg
71KB, 744x749px
He had a shitty life since the beginning

However his albums were really good up to his last (when he was alive). Pic related was god awful.
>>
Dad was abusive and there's some reason to believe that his father effectively chemically castrated him to some extent to maintain his voice as a child. Fucked him up mentally, he never really grew up, he hated himself and tried to turn white.
>>
he couldn't resist the boipussy
>>
>>70903218
>>70903298
it's been said already, but Michael is the prime example of what can happen to a person when they're childhood is fucked by abusive parents. it's really quite sad
>>
Jonny Greenwood
>>
>>70903492
It wasn't abuse, it was discipline. And it made Michael turn out to be a very hard working and very famous musician. Beating kids is good for their soul, and stops them becoming retards.
>>
Jews
>>
>>70903298
interviews like that are just as abusive
>>
>>70905183
i don't know if you can really justify beating them every time they missed a step in a dance number. and doing it with foreign objects to boot. i'm all for disciplining children, but at some point it becomes too much, and what Joe did to Michael is way too far.
>>
>>70903218
She sucked Bill Clinton's dick. You can't suck the dick of the most powerful man in the world and expect to not have your life ruined.
>>
>>70903218
(((they))) got him
>>
>>70905551
lul
>>
>>70903235
Is this true?
>>
>>70906422
Nevermind, just looked at the other replies.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.