[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just listened to this for the first time what is my opinion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: d941fede.jpg (114KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
d941fede.jpg
114KB, 750x750px
just listened to this for the first time

what is my opinion of it supposed to be
>>
Good
>>
You didn't like it.
>>
TRRRRRAAAAAPPPPEDDDDD
>>
How about we get some nice food to eat
>DOOT DOOT DOO DOO DOO
>>
You should feel like a fat child in a pushchair
>>
>>70895536
old enough to run?
>>
SO YOU THINK THERE'S NO MEANING
>>
>>70894703
regret.

regret.
>>
I don't know why it's so quotable but it is
>>
it's good
>>
>>70894703
AND NO REPTILES

JUST SOFT BOILED EGGS WITH SHIRTS AND TIES

WAITING FOR THE FLASHING GREEN LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT
>>
>>70894703
boodooboodum bim bum badabum
>>
>imagine dragons
>>
>>70895362
Was listening to this album for the first time and read your post as he said it
>>
>>70894703
>p4k Imagine Dragons
>>
The first five songs are great. Then the album falls off (Blast Doors is second best song though)

>We Sleep In Pairs
>Hapsburg Lippp
>President Heartbeat
>Brainchild
>Yuppie Supper
Should have been on the album
>>
File: 1482277374663.jpg (39KB, 395x578px) Image search: [Google]
1482277374663.jpg
39KB, 395x578px
>>70896243
>did you think that (Everything Everything™) would change?
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>70901836
What about Only as Good as My God?
That track is fucking amazing.
>>
>>70894703
is this satire?
>>
>>70901880
they're never going to change their sound
>>
good reggae-influenced pop with lots of weird noises

so basically it's as good as any good pop

some of these guys here love the fuck out of some pop but hate the idea of being a person who loves pop, and they fucking loooove this album

my advice is to just own liking pop music and stop overrating solid pop albums with weird noises just because they're scratching an itch you're trying to ignore
>>
>>70902369
only as good as my god was the track I started listening for
felt underwhelmed by Distant Past when I got to it as a result

To The Blade as an opening is god-tier though
>>
File: weffew.png (107KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
weffew.png
107KB, 288x288px
>>70894703
>what is my opinion of it supposed to be
>>
>>70902639
lots of pop dies by its lyrics; because they're (the lyrics) shallow and despicable
Everything Everything might be shallow and despicable but if they are I have no idea because I need an interpreter for half the shit they're saying at any given time. That it's their own Unique Lyrical Style™ makes them [OBJECTIVELY] good. So yeah it aint just "overrated pop with lots of weird noises"
>>
>>70904448
it's a meme you dip
>>
>>70901836
just realized that the standard album is only 11 tracks long, i've been listening to it thinking president heartbeat was the last track
>>
standard - 7/10
deluxe - 9/10
>>
>>70904840
>>70904877
>there are some poor bastards out there who bought a physical copy who've not heard the deluxe edition tracks
>>
>>70904967
>there are some poor bastards out there who didn't import the japanese deluxe edition just to get the bonus tracks and two singles off their previous album

plebeian scum, all of you
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.