[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK is his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: varg vikernes.jpg (131KB, 640x962px) Image search: [Google]
varg vikernes.jpg
131KB, 640x962px
What the FUCK is his problem?
>>
he really isn't impressed until you've burned a church or two

and i can't blame him
>>
literal CWC levels of autism
>>
>>70891910
If you're going to start another Varg thread for the love of christ at try to come with a reason for it.

The dude doesn't even make music anymore. His main thing is selling his RPG and making short youtube videos. I do think some of them are interesting but this literally has nothing to do with music.
>>
>>70891910
Let's find out!
>>
File: 90a.jpg (59KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
90a.jpg
59KB, 600x426px
>love Varg-sama so much I buy his rpg
>it's shit and the fact he openly says he uses it to teach his kids about the world is troubling
>love Varg-sama so much I watch his videos
>get creepy Charlie Manson vibes about them, especially how he acts around his children and how he glorifies their "pure" upbringing where he purposefully keeps them ignorant of the outside world
>not to mention his unironic usage of Papyrus
>still love Varg-sama so much for his music
How can a person be so wonderful and repulsive at the same time?
>>
>>70891910
he's sad that his rpg system sucks and no one's buying it
>>
File: 1485308554777.jpg (201KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485308554777.jpg
201KB, 1280x720px
>>70892402
D E L E E T T H I S ;_;
E
L
etc
>>
memes
>>
File: Klaus_dinger.jpg (105KB, 379x480px) Image search: [Google]
Klaus_dinger.jpg
105KB, 379x480px
>>70891910
I thought that he was Neu!'s drummer, fuck.
>>
>>70892970
Klaus Dinger could've kicked Varg's butt.
Just put "Hallogallo" or "Super" through a distortion pedal and you have black metal 20 years early.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqImDJXtFN0
>>
>>70892402

But his music is grossly overrated desu
>>
>>70893266
If we are gonna talk about black metal 20 years early I guess we could add this too
https://youtu.be/sxPHhaUtWV8?t=457
>>
>>70892037
pretty much this

I knew a guy in high school who wound up going to juvenile detention because he tried to help bury the body of a woman one of his lifelong friends had murdered. He was in for a few months, but this prevented him from graduating high school on time.

When he got out he was on probation, but he desperately wanted a normal life so he kept leaving his house when he wasn't authorized to, so he wound up in prison for a couple months.

A few years later, then in his mid 20s, he was always hanging around our hold high school with the students. He started dating some girls, one of their fathers found out, and had him arrested. He was in jail for a few months for statutory rape.

He just recently got arrested for statutory rape again, and is back in prison. He's 28.

Point of the story: his arrest prevented him from ever mentally maturing past a teenager. He was dating teen girls because he's still a child himself, which is depressing.

Same with Varg. He had early adult maturation robbed from him in prison, so he's still a D&D/LotR-obsessed kid who's into heavy metal. He's into survivalist, doomsday racist stuff because he still sees the world through a childish LotR lens.
>>
>>70894297
this faggot really sat down and typed all this shit up like someone was gonna read it

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>70894347
keep crying, Vargfag. It'll make those hurt feelings go away
>>
THIS IS HUH WOW
>>
>>70894297
I'd say this is true for some people, i know of 2 guys that have fallen to a similar cycle you describe in this post.

I had thought that maybe someday they would just realize all the time they've wasted but seeing that Varg is that old and still stuck on the same ways it may be unlikely for those guys to "catch up"
>>
>>70894347

That was a nice reading mind you
>>
>>70894502
>>
>>70893690
wrong
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.