[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SOON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: cgg.png (174KB, 297x288px) Image search: [Google]
cgg.png
174KB, 297x288px
SOON
>>
I'm so fucking hyped for the new album that I feel like I might cry if it doesn't leak soon.

When is it supposed to leak? WHEN????
>>
B U M P
>>
>>70886513

I'd lick Mark's anus, no homo.
>>
I'm super excited for the new album. I absolutely love the two songs that he's dropped.

>tfw seeing Sun Kil Moon in March at the super nice venue of the Palace of Art in SF
>Mark has been known to play for 2 hours sometimes
>all seated venue, too nice of an atmosphere to deal with shitty punk kids (I've been to many performances of bands with edgy/cringe fans)
>it's gonna be comfy
Should be a good time
>>
>>70888206

that's fucking disgusting
>>
I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
>>70888266
What two songs?
>>
>>70888809
http://sunkilmoon.com/godblessohio/
>>
>>70888829

That's the one i knew about :(
>>
so what do y'all think of the samples?

https://www.amazon.com/Common-Light-Valleys-Blood-Explicit/dp/B01N4TKWAM/ref=sr_1_1_twi_mus_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1486603775&sr=8-1&keywords=common+as+light+and+love

dem basslines tho
>>
Man I love Mark Kozelek's music
>>
Peter Kozelek here.

If I catch wind of anyone here sharing a "leak" of Mark's new album I will be contacting the mods and taking the necessary legal actions.
>>
Mark threads are the best threads on /mu/.

mark fans can just be themselves, whereas Joanna Newsom, Angel Olsen, Sufjan, Dirty Projectors threads are infested with haters, or they never get replies
>>
Never mind all the other verses I've written about Switzerland
There's new things going on in my life, like my girlfriend got a new kitten
And a friend of mine gave out my number to some crazy motherfucker
And I got all pissed off and she said, "who do you think you are, Mick fucking Jagger?"
>>
>>70890244
>it's another mark rambles on album

when will he sing again bros :(
>>
>>70890244
Man these don't sound so good.

I feel like he's starting to lose the plot.
>>
>>70890244
Cool. I'm all for different sounds from Mark.

He's 2 musical careers and plenty of amazing albums, so a bit of experimentation is expected and welcomed. If I want to hear mark sing elegantly, I'll listen to anything pre Among The Leaves.
>>
>>70890819
GOAT BARS
>>
>it's a mark rambles on about inane shit for 10 minutes with boring as fuck instrumentation episode

His only good albums are Ghosts of the Great Highway and April. The rest of the sun kil moon and red house painters discographies suck.
>>
>implying birds of flims isnt his best song
>>
https://youtu.be/65DxMFO9gg8?t=477

>tfw mark doesn't play electric or steel string anymore
>>
>>70886513
talk more shit nigga
>>
Mark was cool until he became an antiDRUMPF faggot, completely ruined him
>>
>>70892934
You've just won the world's biggest idiot award. Congratulations!
>>
>>70890244
I won't spoil myself with these
>>70890857
He sang on the last one though? And on Benji? Also give the guy a break, he wrote so many damn vocal melodies before he even started doing Sun Kil Moon. Let the man just write and express himself.
>>70892934
Bad taste. Sorry. Those albums are all at least decent. I mean if you don't like it fine, but I don't think he's put anything out that straight up deserves to be described as 'shit.'
>>
Can someone rip the Portugal song off his site? I couldn't find any other stream of it.

http://www.sunkilmoon.com/iloveportugal/
>>
>>70896393
;_;
>>
>>70896555
even got trips and no one wants to

sad.svg
>>
I pre-ordered it after seeing SKM live. I sorta dig his rambling tracks, but I'm a bit of fanboy so I like just about anything he does.
>>
>>70896555
I'm still here

pwitty pwease
>>
sad bump
>>
WHERE MY MARK BOYS AT
P A N E R A
>>
File: IMG_1847.jpg (161KB, 960x1175px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1847.jpg
161KB, 960x1175px
>>70888206
Id suck qt 90s Mark's dick if he asked my nnn...no homo though
>>
>>70897171
Same bro. Whenever I listen to his new stuff though, I can't help but think "old man yells at clouds" like, it's funny but at the same time, it's just, kinda quaint, you know?

Especially in an era when post-irony is the prevailing sentiment, like, it's geniunely refreshing to have a musician who just speaks honestly without embellishment or melodrama or any extreme political bias. I guess in a way, it's comparable to gonzo journalism?
>>
>>70898434
Modern Mark records are a great way to just unwind, it's pretty comfy to hear a man who's old enough to be my father talk about his life experiences
>>
sad and ironic noone from ohio even listens to mark
>>
>>70896555
please avail my trips
>>
>>70896528
a genuinely intelligent post on /mu/. What has the world become?
>>
>>70898877
FACT: Markposters are the most intelligent and /nice/ on /mu/
>>
File: homepage_large.20cb90dc.jpg (85KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.20cb90dc.jpg
85KB, 319x319px
Is pic related a good followup to Benji? Just finished listening to the latter and it was fucking great.
>>
>>70898839
I listened to Benji while driving through Ohio if that counts
>>
>>70898902
It's the Bridge to Benji's Rollercoaster
>>
>>70898942
So it's not as good of a followup, but still good in it's own right? Gotcha.
>>
>>70899020
Yep
>>
File: 234234.jpg (47KB, 643x275px) Image search: [Google]
234234.jpg
47KB, 643x275px
>>70886513
According to his label's website, orders should be arriving any day now.
>>
>>70890244

Wow, these sound fucking terrible. It sounds like Universal Themes with even less effort put into like...everything; lyrics, vocals, instrumentation. Unless the full songs prove me wrong, I think this is gonna be his worst yet. My hype is much lower now.
>>
>>70890244
This finna be the MBDTF of Emo Mumble Dad Rap, good job Mark, I don't miss you singing the most beautiful, heartbreaking songs in the universe at all ;____;
>>
>>70899896
>no hoverhand
Based Kozelbro
>>
Mark Kozelek has become the Bojack Horseman of music.

I mean that as a compliment, btw.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.