[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Migos Not Cool With Support of iLoveMakonnen’s Homosexuality:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 104e9c47.jpg (94KB, 790x395px) Image search: [Google]
104e9c47.jpg
94KB, 790x395px
"Last month, iLoveMakonnen publicly announced, “I’m gay.” A new interview with Rolling Stone has revealed Migos’ reaction to the news (as Spin points out). After Quavo says he loves Atlanta’s “diversity,” writer Jonah Weiner said he mentioned Makonnen’s coming out, which led to “an awkward interlude.” Quavo then shouted, “Damn, Makonnen!” Read the full excerpt below.

'And so I’m surprised by Migos’ reaction when I mention iLoveMakonnen, the local MC who just came out as gay on Twitter. “Damn, Makonnen!” Quavo bellows after an awkward interlude. I mention support I saw online for Makonnen’s decision. “They supported him?” Quavo asks, raising an eyebrow. “That’s because the world is fucked up,” says Offset. “This world is not right,” Takeoff says. “We ain’t saying it’s nothing wrong with the gays,” says Quavo. But he suggests that Makonnen’s sexuality undermines his credibility, given the fact that “he first came out talking about trapping and selling Molly, doing all that.”

He frowns. “That’s wack, bro.'

http://pitchfork.com/news/71471-migos-not-cool-with-support-of-ilovemakonnens-homosexuality-thats-wack-bro/
>>
wtf I have a different opinion of Migos now
>>
>>70882075
>caring
>>
>they dont agree with everything i agree with so im gonna delete their discography
>>
>>70882075
M I G O S

C

A

N

C

E

L

E

D
>>
Where do I start with migos?
>>
>>70882075
I don't know or care who Migos is enough to look more into him.

Gay or not ILoveMakonnen's singing voice is one of the worst I've heard in my life.

Also how fucking desperate do you have to be to have your stage name as 'ILove[Firstname]'? Do you REALLY need to have your name like that for people to say it? Was 'Makonnen' not enough?
>>
>>70882146
Mixtape YRN
then Culture
>>
>>70882075
Well, they had a good run, but they sure as shit fucked up their career in the middle of their rise. Sorry, Bino. You can take kids out the trap, but you can't take the trap out the kids.
>>
they really had to wait 'til the peak of their popularity to say some stupid shit like this
>>
>>70882146
>>70882198
I would probably start with No Label but all their shit is gold so...

>>70882249
You think people listening to trap give a fuck if the artist they listen to isn't politically correct?
>>
Maybe he was just digging lil b???
>>
>>70882269
A lotta white people listen to trap these days. Very PC folk will be deleting these dudes from their iTunes, even though a /lot/ of rappers are still extremely homophobic and misogynistic.
>>
makonnen really had to wait 'til the end of his popularity to say some attention seeking like this
>>
Lel they just ended their careers.
>>
>>70882075
all of a sudden bad and boujee is no longer popular with art school kids
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.