[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a more based musician

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: dZ0fc.png (330KB, 1400x900px) Image search: [Google]
dZ0fc.png
330KB, 1400x900px
Name a more based musician
>>
>>70881060
>Punk rocker that actually tries to suppress people's opinions

Really made me think about how much of a rebel he was.

So glad he killed himself. If he was alive now he'd be a fat fuck that shilled Bernie all day long. How utterly humiliating that would be to an otherwise rock icon.
>>
>HEY ALL YOU FUCKING RACISTS AND BIGOTS I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE AND It's really triggering could you please stop...

Sounds like a pussy to me. No wonder he offed himself.
>>
>>70881099
>couldn't censor life
>censors his life
like pottery
>>
>>70881165
>>70881148
>>70881099
>a 20 year old quote pisses off pol and reddit this much
>>
File: 1484781882977.png (160KB, 343x315px) Image search: [Google]
1484781882977.png
160KB, 343x315px
>>70881349
>Not a liberal
>Automatically must be alt right or pol

And this is why you're hopelessly unable to think critically about anything
>>
>>70881060
>Blowing his brains out because of a whore and leaving his lil daughter fatherless
>Based
Just follow his example
>>
>>70881401
He said pol or Reddit, he didn't say anyone who's not liberal is alt right. Most ppl on Reddit consider themselves to be centrists.
>>
>>70881558
How new are you?
>>
>>70881401
Sorry but if you're more upset when racism, sexism, and homophobia are called out than when someone actually is racist, sexist, or homophpbic, you're probably alt right in your beliefs but you say you're moderate so ppl won't think you're a Nazi. If you were really moderate you'd support people calling out racism, sexism, and homophobia.
>>
>>70881618
I'm definitely older than you
>>
>>70881628
>i want to censor freedom of speech

fuck off, retard
>>
>>70881099
reminder that john lydon used to go to gay clubs
>>
>>70881660
Yeah, but back in those days those were the only decent clubs going. Gay clubs probably had more straights than gays in at that time desu.
>>
>>70881656
You don't even know what freedom of speech is. Freedom of speech is the right to speak without the government punishing you for it. People telling you that something you said is racist is not an infringement on your freedom of speech because they are allowed their speech as well.
>>
>>70881656
>MUH FREEZE PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS
>>
>>70881673
reminder everybody around the the slits circle was a feminist
>>
>>70881656
Free speech does not grant you any of these rights:

The right to have people not drown out your speech
The right to post on a social media website
The right to be respected for your views
The right to have a platform

NONE of these are covered by the first amendment or ANY amendment. The first amendment only protects you from being JAILED for your speech. If you are not being taken away in handcuffs, your freedom of speech is not being infringed upon point blank.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.