[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to a concert alone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: concert.jpg (27KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
concert.jpg
27KB, 620x413px
I'm a full-blown assburger with no friends. Is it worth it going to see a band you like alone? Any experiences or tips going alone?
>>
Don't be a faggot

Bring a piss bottle

Wear something that tells people just how desperate and lonely you are

Cry yourself to sleep when you get home
>>
>>70879162
>tips going alone?
Drink excessively, yell constantly and always try to start a mosh pit
>>
>>70879162
Don't let going alone put you off going. You might chat to people there, if I go alone I end up talking to people (you won't be the only one there alone).

If you're bored between sets, get a drink or read something on your phone or check out the merch table or something.
>>
>>70879236
>Bring a piss bottle

Is this an actual thing? I wouldn't know.
>>
I've never paid attention to other people at these things, I'd like to think that most people are the same, after all they're there to watch a band not other people in the audience
>>
Chances are when u go to the same concert as others you will find a lot of like-minded people there. So it shouldn't be hard to chat it up with others. If someone asks you if you came alone and you're THAT self-conscious, just tell them that your mate blew you off few hours before the gig started. When I attend local shows I see a lot of lone people there, no one bats an eye.
>>
If you're bored browse /mu/ on your phone
>>
>>70879276
This.

I've actually had more fun at concerts alone desu.
>>
>>70879292
Yes, tape it to your leg if you don't get searched, or jusy bring an empty bottle and say it's for water and have tape ready. Obviously shave, obviously tape your dick for aim. Then get hammered with less restroom breaks.
>>
eating alone, seeing a film alone and going to shows alone should be a treat not something to shit your pants over
>>
I tend to have a better time when I'm at things alone.

Nobody gives a fuck.
>>
>>70879162
I've never been to a concert with my friends since nobody comes down here to Ecuador, so when I see my favorite bands it's basically on trips and vacations. We're planning to go to Primavera, though.

Going alone is pretty cool, you get to talk to people there, I've had great times going alone, Interpol was nice.

I also saw New Order with my dad and little brother, haha, the old man seeing his favorite band of all time for the first time in his life, three years ago.
>>
Everytime I went to a concert alone I hooked up with a chick
>>
>>70879670
you're confusing stalking and non consensual grinding with hooking up
>>
>go to concert with friends
>get pushed away after the first faster paced song
>>
Moved to the city almost 3 years ago. Gone to shows constantly since then. I prefer going alone.
>>
>>70880088
>go to concert with friends
>get pushed away after the first faster paced song
This right here, it's not like going out to eat man.
>>
don't see anco alone

that is all
>>
>>70880088
>>70880119
Doesn't apply for American crowds.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.