[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Eminem-Fack-live.jpg (96KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Eminem-Fack-live.jpg
96KB, 1024x768px
And fuck Ann Coulter with a Klan poster
With a lamp post, door handle, shutter
A damn bolt cutter, a sandal, a can opener, a candle, rubber
Piano, a flannel, sucker, some hand soap, butter
A banjo and manhole cover
Hand over the mouth and nose smother
Trample ran over the tramp with the Land Rover
The band, the Lambo, Hummer and Road Runner
Go ham donut, or go Rambo, gotta make an example of her
That's for Sandra Bland, ho, and Philando
>>
>>70878248
he meant that he tries to be still relevant by writing something shocking and controversial but he came up short, eventually sounding edgy and as a parody of self
>>
He's run out of inspiration and is resorting to rapping his grocery list
>>
>>70878248
JUST
>>
45 year old man projecting his mommy issues onto one of the most prominent examples of american white trash
>>
>>70878248
God he has become so fucking cringe

He tries way too hard to make his rhymes interesting and it always feels like you can see the machinations at work. It's like he's obsessed with appearing clever but he's lost his ability to detect corny shit.
>>
>>70878535

Your "theory" is stupid, it's literally just a rhyming exercise
>>
>implying he was ever good

If he really wanted to insult Ann Coulter, all he had to say is that Zoe Quinn is a better human being than she will ever be. Hurt her where she will actually feel it- with facts.
>>
>>70880328
Wow, I had no idea that /mu/was so fucking cucked.
>>
File: 1433500726292.jpg (121KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1433500726292.jpg
121KB, 640x960px
>>70878248
>these are real lyrics
>>
File: 8025420-3x2-940x627.jpg (104KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
8025420-3x2-940x627.jpg
104KB, 940x627px
>>70880629
go back to your containment board, and take your Jew president with you, you inferior racially impure brown-haired fuck. Your feelings are hurt? I don't give a fuck.

>waah a girl dumped her boyfriend, video games are ruined, lets compare it to Watergate

Inbreeding is bad. It leads to conservatives who don't understand the world around them. But this is /mu/ so all I have to do to trigger the fuck out of you is say that Devil's Rain is the best Misfits album. Again, facts piss off conservatives.
>>
>>70880685
>he's still going on about "muh goobergate" years later
The butt that keeps hurting
>>
>look at all this stuff that rhymes
>I'm a genius
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.