[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best OST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1486286741671.jpg (3MB, 2880x1620px) Image search: [Google]
1486286741671.jpg
3MB, 2880x1620px
Please post your fave OST's from Films, series games what ever.
Some of my favourites include: Drive, Juno, Pulp Fiction, O brother where art thou, Space Odyssey, Dazed and Confused, Ray, The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou , (500) Days of Summer, A Clockwork Orange, Trainspotting and more....
What can you recommend. Thanks in advance for recommendations
>>
File: vgposter.jpg (95KB, 620x942px) Image search: [Google]
vgposter.jpg
95KB, 620x942px
>>
The Last Emperor
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Papillon
Birth
Valhalla Rising
Only God Forgives
There Will be Blood
>>
Akira
>>
Interstellar has an awesome soundtrack
>>
File: me on the right.jpg (92KB, 1080x984px) Image search: [Google]
me on the right.jpg
92KB, 1080x984px
comfy-tier:

Her
Lost In Translation
The Science of Sleep

darkndDank-tier:

Pi
Eraserhead
Rosemary's Baby

Vangelis:

Blade Runner
>>
>>70868765
Lost in Translation is one of ultimate, falling asleep background fillms, the general ambience and sound of the film is just beautiful.
>>
My fav OSTs are probably for Her, Gone Girl, Under The Skin, It Follows, Arrival.
>>
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
Django Unchained
The Departed
Gone Girl
Apocalypse Now
The Shawshank Redemption
>>
Ghost in the shell anime has a good OST
>>
>>70868898
True, also did you know that Her is connected with it? I think it's pretty cool
>>
Lock stock and two smoking barrels has a dope soundtrack
>>
File: a1267493570_10.jpg (591KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a1267493570_10.jpg
591KB, 1200x1200px
>>70868247
Off-Peak has the absolute best soundtrack. Amazing art-project-of-a-game as well, made by the cellist of the band
>>
Rumble Fish is badass, composed by Stewart Copeland
>>
Honestly anything Greenwood and Anderson do together is gold. So hyped for his new film.

>>70868472
Zimmer gets way too much praise but Interstellars soundtrack was really solid. The sound editing in the film as a whole was incredible as well
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.