[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Starfuckers Inc. why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 41hihzDYtIL.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
41hihzDYtIL.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>Starfuckers Inc.
why
>>
>OP
why
>>
It's the worst single released by him.

Ok. Deep is worse.
>>
The instrumental isn't bad or out of the ordinary for him, it's mainly the lyrics that fuck it up and are out of place on the album.

As for why, I assume a) label wanted a single b) bros with Marilyn Manson c) on drugs so fuck it.
>>
>>70861206
Its a cool song whats wrong

When I suck you off not a drop will go to waste

Thats line's good and the hair metal boom chords at the end
>>
>>70861206
Even the very first time I listened to the album it stuck out to me as a glaring weak spot. Like Reznor was trying to do a generic anti-capitalist song in the middle of his album about depression. Leave it to Rage Against the Machine, they do it better.
>>
it was a love letter to his fans
>>
>>70861215
Fuck you Deep is GOAT
>>
At least it's not as bad as

>Silverfuck
>>
>>70861696
Oh yeah, how could I forget right wingers might be slightly offended. tell us why you're listening to such a lefty huh? Shouldn't you forgo all good music because of politics?

Its not even that left wing, just anti courtney love
>>
>>70862362
are you okay?
>>
>>70861206
>Stargasm
>>
>>70862481
I find it ridiculous that someone can be right wing at all much less be into music as well and it bothers me no one points out the obvious contradiction.
>>
>>70862979
This post shows not only a lack of understanding of human nature, politics and music but also shows that the poster is a fucking mongloid.
>>
>>70861206
my god sits in the back of the limosine
>>
>>70863005
go listen to some he haw country, partner
>>
>>70863032
>he doesn't know what libertarian conservatism is

It must be nice living in a world that so simple. I bet you are so dense you didn't even realise that The Beatle's 'Taxman' is as conservative as it gets.
>>
>>70861696
>generic anti-capitalist song in the middle of his album about depression.

literally about marilyn manson choosing fame over him and trent's friendship
>>
File: 1486345876138.jpg (52KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
1486345876138.jpg
52KB, 500x496px
>>70861206
I'm so glad Trent Reznor went into soundtrack production. His voice is unique, but the lyrics border on cringe ~60% of the time.
>>
>Trent Reznor will never suck you off so that not a drop would go to waste
why even live bros
>>
>>70863337
>I will never suck Trent Reznor off in such a way that I would not waste a drop
why even live
>>
>>70863022
my-my god comes in a wrapper of cellophaaane
>>
File: NO 3.png (580KB, 559x427px) Image search: [Google]
NO 3.png
580KB, 559x427px
>the 2017 The Fragile repress LP is $45
>older pressings are over $200 used

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.