[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dance Music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Finish.jpg (37KB, 480x389px) Image search: [Google]
Finish.jpg
37KB, 480x389px
Are there seriously people out on this board who can't respect dance music for what it is? I've seen people's disdain on techno, criticism towards its simplicity to make, according to them, on top of the many hundreds of sub genres, but with regards to ones I know to be in London and attending the relevant events, I also happen to work around it as of two weeks ago (woo!) simply because I know the future is bright for it.

Yes its high culture, but anyone with a brain in that environment will appreciate that its also so much more than that. There never will be a pressure from the people who are high to enjoy to those that are not. I have gone on numerous all night occasions (7 hours+) on a bottle of water and some cigarettes.

Truly amazing people to work with and anybody, worked quite a few jobs which I hated simply because of negativity amongst the team. Here I've been more awkward than any other job (last one I was just silly sarcastic all the time, was in a famous toystore, floor staff required to just float around and help customers find what they're looking for)

Debate me, anything, thoughts, links, I just want somebody to talk to

Pic related is Ben Klock and the final few minutes of the set, my silly mug is in there somewhere too
>>
There's synthwave fans lurking around I know for sure including me
>>
>>70860882
Don't lurk pls c:
>>
File: 1485000801762.png (2MB, 1638x1246px) Image search: [Google]
1485000801762.png
2MB, 1638x1246px
All music is dance music.
>>
>>70860965
Absolutely, but I'm reaching out to hear the logic of those do criticise its strong history with drugs

I guess I know there is none, but I'd like to know from those who disagree with what I've said
>>
As a gay man, I would be remiss if I did not thoroughly enjoy EDM.
>>
>>70861048
Any places spring to mind? Memorable experiences?
>>
>>70861125
Sadly, no, I've had to stay in the closet since I'm taking care of my disabled and homophobic father. No clubs, gay bars or hamster stories, sadly.
>>
>>70861163
You can still escape and live the life. With that attitude you're going to miss out on all of them because of your homophobic father.

I can help if need be friendo
>>
>>70860852
We have a general called bleep which among all the brit/shitposting is a dance music thread.
>>
>>70861210
Full of bellends if you ask me desu

I kid, I lurk for the tunes on occasion but the rest of it irritates me
>>
bumping with tunes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmWbNE3VHh0
>>
>>70860918
do you want me to start a synthwave/retrowave general?
>>
>>70861613
please do! :)
>>
>>70861048
Faggots like you make me sick, and I'm a faggot myself
>>
>>70861633
check out scattle - timelapse and megadrive - 198xad if you havent already
>>
>>70861641
lol chill out queen
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eclIDtkrPZg

if you still missing her
>>
>>70860965
I want to listen to so MCDM
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.