[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU FUCK LIKE A RACEHORSE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: horse;;.jpg (69KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
horse;;.jpg
69KB, 700x700px
YOU FUCK LIKE A RACEHORSE
>>
I'm gonna smash your face with my pelvis as hard as I fucking can you're gonna get a fucking bloody nose and your head is going to fucking smash on a bookshelf and you're gonna fucking pass out and fucking die from a stupid brain hemorrhage you fucking idiot bloods gonna be everywhere
>>
>>70858300
you can swallow shotguns if you want to
>>
>>70858315
Don't speak that way to a dubsgetter
>>
>>70858336
Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
>>70858343
SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
BUT I'LL GO
AND BEEEEEE BRAAAAAAAAAAAVE
>>
Do people actually want this CD? I got this back when he (?) was still selling it and it's going for an expensive price on discogs right now.
>>
At first i just put this on as nice background Music. My mom confused me when she asked if i was into trannies
>>
>>70858424
if it's rare and music that more than like 5 people know then it's probably expensive on discogs
>>
This album is one of my most listened to.
Avalanches is really something special.

His other albums vary from mediocre to bretty good.

Anybody want to talk about this in more detail?
>>
>>70859824
Apparently not, but Im willing to hear you, anon. Tell me something about this album, what are your thoughts on it? Im currently listening to it.
>>
It's so unlike anything else, I find it easy to lose myself into the world of the artist.
I would say that some tracks could be cut, but overall it seems like they had a very specific vision when creating this.

Everyone loves Car Seat Headrest for holding back until the second half of his songs before revealing the hook, but Racehorses does this with much more elegance than any CSH track.

Tell me how you find the album, anon. I enjoy discussing how people interpret the lyrics and what they think are the theme.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.