[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This finally clicked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 81J7coHyJ7L._SL1417_ (1).jpg (263KB, 1417x1417px) Image search: [Google]
81J7coHyJ7L._SL1417_ (1).jpg
263KB, 1417x1417px
This finally clicked
>>
Yeah it was a bit abrasive at first but now I really like it.
>>
>>70856532
such boring and annoying album. I can't stand it, it sounds like generic teenagers fucking around with noise and no knowledge of what they are playing.
People in this board are really trying to force this album as a masterpiece, but is not, the constant spaming of this album just shows you that animal collective fans are the fucking worst, the whole thing sounds so fucking beta or like demos made without affort it makes me cringe.
The only redeeming quality of the album is the cover and some songs.

>BUT PANDA WAS JUST A KID THAT'S WHY IS SOOO GOOD!! XD!!
>>
File: workroom_Cu_Chi_Tunnels.jpg (60KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
workroom_Cu_Chi_Tunnels.jpg
60KB, 600x337px
You could have listened to Mozart in the times you slogged through this trying to get it
>>
>>70856760
if you give up on something because you didn't like it on the first listen then you really are missing out on a lot of great music
>>
>>70856703
hasn't listened enough
>>
>>70856532
WE ARE WHISPERING AND SCREAMING ONCE IN A WHILE AND ALSO MAKING REALLY LSD NOISES WITH A CHEAP ORGAN LMAO
>>
>>70856703
Stick to Mac Demarco, this is for the big boys
>>
>>70856703
"no knowledge of what they are playing."
nah this is clearly prodigious work. the percussion is on point and...shit idk i could write at length about the merrits of this album, but you seem determined not to hear any of it out so why bother.
>>
>>70856789
FUCK YOU, you just fucking listen to whatever this stupid board or pitchfork tells you. This album is horrendous garbage, so fucking pretentious and monotone and dense without no reward. The shitty faggy low vocals trying to be really mystic and weird and psychadelic!! wouuw! so cool and underground dude!!.
Even animal collective normal albums are better than this crap, this whole album was just panda and avey fucking around with effects and recordings, is just bad dude. Forcing yourself to like something is the worst thing you could do.
>>
>>70856907
>The shitty faggy low vocals
damn I can tell you haven't listened to this before. It's okay lad I do the same to threads on bands I don't listen to
>>
>>70856802
>>70856824

>DUDE IM ON ANOTHER MUSICAL LEVEL XD!!

Typical animal collective dicksucker, they aren't geniuses buddy. Grow up. Go outside and understand that tame impala and the panda bear demos aren't some next level shit please.
>>
>>70856959
post your top 3 albums of 2016
>>
>>70856907
haha baited
>>
>>70856959
You haven't made an argument yet, just DUDE ANGERY LMAO and
>so cool and underground!!
>>
File: 8wIg8R3.jpg (133KB, 999x1776px) Image search: [Google]
8wIg8R3.jpg
133KB, 999x1776px
I can't even get mad at people who don't like it, I just genuinely feel sad and really hope that one day everyone can know what it feels like to experience Alvin Row and understand what it feels like to say goodbye to your childhood in the form of a 12 minute song
>>
>>70856907
Then there's the stop where Sarah climbs in, she says,
“Darling, where's your heart been”
He laughs in his place
She spits in his face and says, “Bully, you leave my boy alone
Everybody came down just to see me leaving
Baby take my hand now can't you see I'm happy
When the story's mine I think I'll tell it different
It's a shame to hear the sound
When the penny hit the ground
And I want to go back home
When does this bus leave”

If the last verse of Penny Dreadfuls doesn't get to you you have no heart
>>
File: wJNZjXQ.png (352KB, 531x634px) Image search: [Google]
wJNZjXQ.png
352KB, 531x634px
>>70857282
same feeling I get too
>>
File: dansemanatee_sq.jpg (50KB, 524x524px) Image search: [Google]
dansemanatee_sq.jpg
50KB, 524x524px
>>70856532
maybe one day
>>
>>70856703
Huh. The first time I listened to it I had no idea they were so young while making it/that it was the first Animal Collective album. It's not even "IM ON ANOTHER LEVEL!!!!" I just think it's pretty awesome experimental music.
>>
>>70857437
>Huh.

DON'T
>>
>>70856703
embarrassing post tbqh
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.