[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: How to attract poseurs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>get a compilation
Poseurs are too lazy to actually explore genres so they really like it when people pick out their favorites and put it in a convenient LP format for them to "listen"

>pick bad poorly-recorded music from a poor non-white countries, preferably something "groovy" or "esoteric"
Poseurs like this because it give them cred among their poseur circles such as RYM and /daily/

>Give it a colorful cover, preferably with a minority juking and jiving on it like pic related
All of this will help make their chart look good and better than everyone elses

And voilĂ ! There you have it! The ultimate poseur bait! Please feel free to say anything if I'm missing any important steps.
>>
I FUCKING LOVE ED SHEERAN & COLDPLAY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>70849555
And you know what's the sad part about it? People who listen to those artists are more authentic and sincere than the people who listen to this shite!
>>
>>70849508
thanks for reccing this comp bro, it's pretty good. listening to it right now
>>
>>70850008
stop doing that >:^(
>>
Compilations are often the only convenient way to get material that wasn't released in album format.
>>
>>70850161
I dont care

Buy the original presses
>>
>>70850176
I don't have the money or time to go hunt down a bunch of jazz 45s that are probably near extinct. Not that owning West End Blues on vinyl wouldn't be fucking awesome, but I barely have the money to feed myself.
>>
>>70850231
heres two solutions 4u

1. quit being poor
2. get a new hobby
>>
>>70849508
Rockist spotted. It's okay, diagnosis is the first step to treatment.
>>
>>70850251
no u
>>
>>70850176
A lot of people would never hear this music if it wasn't for compilations so fuck off. A lot of people hear a comp and then explore the bands they like on it further.
>>
How are you idiots falling for bait this transparent? I came in here to give him a 0 and tell him that no one would fall for his shit but clearly the joke's on me. Are you morons for real?
>>
>>70851970
wait a minute.....how is OP wrong here?

seems like a pretty solid argument here
>>
File: 61qqCnWgAEL.jpg (66KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
61qqCnWgAEL.jpg
66KB, 500x500px
>>70851970
Because there are enough deluded little poseurs here, like this one >>70851988 who aren't even aware of it and are just happy to see all the other supposed poseurs called out.
>>
>>70852157
Dude, that's the same guy. Holy shit. If I knew /mu/ was this easy to bait I wouldn't be posting genuinely.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.