[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Thoughts?
>>
>>70848893

but I'm fucking innocent!
>>
>>70848963
>but I'm fucking innocent!
what song is this
>>
>>70849032
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQHqJiebKKA
>>
Not a good album since Use Your Illusion, and not a great one since their debut.
>>
>>70849199
>>70849214
awful meme
>>
File: mrhorse.jpg (56KB, 600x686px) Image search: [Google]
mrhorse.jpg
56KB, 600x686px
the title of the album is enough to make me not want to listen to it. the titles of songs are no better, either. something about it just screams 'this is hipster garbage'.
>>
>>70849299
>hipster garbage'.

more like gutter punks than hipsters..they were just West Coast struttin' with rattlesnake suitcases under their arms...
>>
>>70849271

answering a question does not a meme make.
>>
>>70849299

was the pic you posted your High Horse?
>>
>>70849399
no. the character in question often utters the phrase 'no sir i dont like it'. which would accurately describe how i feel about this album.
>>
>>70849436

but it would be illogical to suggest you dont like something you have never actually heard.

Judging the music by its title, giving it a disparaging label based on nothing more than preconceived notions is a failure of logic...

the higher the horse the harder you fall.
>>
>>70849548
yes but you cannot simply ignore the titles. its clear that they are representative of something that the artist is trying to convey. if the titles of the album and the songs annoy me, its safe to assume i probably wont care too much for the artist. maybe the music itself would be ok, but the direction they are taking it is probably not something im going to enjoy.

on that note ive listened to the album before and it didnt strike me as being anything worth listening to again,
>>
The degree to which you love this album as a teenager will be matched by the cringe you feel because of it once you're no longer a teenager. Same with Andrew Jackson Jihad.
>>
i enjoyed it and occasionally still listen to it.

walking is still honest is a particular favourite of mine.

I never took the lyrics too seriously anyway so i don't feel like it spoils the album for me personally.
>>
>>70849687

the fact that you get "annoyed" by such innocuous titles as "my michelle" or "think about you" or "its so easy" or "anything goes" or even "sweet child o'mine" suggest you have deeper issues than not like a great album

The fact that you labled them "hipsters" suggest you are in fact completely unaware of them or are really 150yrs old.
>>
>>70850361
what the fuck are you talking about. im talking about the titles of the songs on the shitty album in pic related, not gnr songs.

and if you unironically listen to this shitty album or anything 'folk punk' maybe hipster isnt the correct word. 'pretentious faggot with a stick up with ass' is probably more accurate.
>>
>>70850542
how the fuck are guns n' roses folk punk
>>
>>70850542

my bad- thought you were talkin bout GnR LOL
>>
>>70848893
Isn't he a woman now? I mean the singer of the band, not Axl Rose.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.