[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck this guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: Capture12.jpg (28KB, 822x423px) Image search: [Google]
Capture12.jpg
28KB, 822x423px
Fuck this guy
>>
Why?
>>
>>70842981
He thinks he is an intellectual tough guy but is really a leftist candy ass who lives on fantasy island. He grew up in D.C. Getting his ass kicked by niggers and now sucks them off and blames their bullshit on racism (like many people of the D.C. Hardcore scene, Ian Mackaye is another one).

Even worse is that in 91 he and his best friend were held at gunpoint by two niggers who tried to rob them. They shot his friend in the face and he escaped. If that doesn't wake him up nothing will.

He is a self hating white who compensates by lifting weights and acting like he knows it all. The funny thing is that he could not be further from the truth or relevance.
>>
>>70843715
wow too much lurking on fashy fb pages man
>>
Henry Himey maud gymps rollins of the limspspatrol w its leader dukemattonceilingheroine eccehuomo
>>
>>70842903
He's aaight
>>
>>70843715
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Rollins
>As a child and teenager, Rollins was sexually assaulted.
he got fucked in the ass on more than one occasion growing up, he won't ever be right in the head again. this is typical of most lefties: they're looking to punish the world for some perceived wrong (real or imagined) done to them as children. it materializes as mental illness like this
>>
>>70844350
>they're looking to punish the world for some perceived wrong (real or imagined) done to them as children.
no, that's authoritarian racist and fascist righties. you completely fucked that up.
>>
>>70845317
>it materializes as mental illness like this
case in point
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWGA7LOgZa4
>>
>>70843715
This is literally the most pathetic thing i've ever read, he could probably still kick your shit in at 50 and you're acting like he's the candy ass.

Double dare you to post this shit to your facebook and see how tough you are then.
>>
>>70843715

Ian Mackaye is okay, he made Guilty of Being White.
>>
>>70843715

thats funny...he said the same thing about you...

who to believe?
>>
>>70842903
Henry's a dummy and a bit of an arsehole but I still kind of like him for some reason. I think it's because you kind of know he's a little bit fucked up in the head so you can forgive him a bit.
>>
>>70849431
I think he's a good guy at heart.
>>
>>70842903
Guys like Rollins end up being a net good for intelligent people in the end though. He's not very bright but he's just smart enough to take advantage of people slightly stupider than he is.

Think of it like this: when you meet someone who thinks highly of Rollins you can dismiss them and their opinions outright and none of your precious time or energy is wasted on a complete and total moron. His retarded bullshit could easily set you free in certain situations.

So thank you, Henry: for helping identify all the shit and keeping it beneath me where it belongs.
>>
>>70842903
t. DJ Fuckhead
>>
Someone post the black flag interview where he acts like an asshole
>>
File: greg ginn 142952786-630x420.jpg (60KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
greg ginn 142952786-630x420.jpg
60KB, 630x420px
I approve of this thread.
>>
https://youtu.be/5vhaQIp5PBs

i think he's an alright guy, but i wouldn't subscribe to his philosophy
>>
>>70843715
Please, don't even bother pretending to not be a racist piece of shit. Literally the only thing you hate about him is how much less he hates dark skinned people than you do? Fun fact its just skin and apparently yours is super thin unlike your skull.
>>
>>70852864
...aaaaaand filtered! Thanks.
>>
>>70851261
t. enlightened alt-right boy genius
>>
File: toasted nazi.jpg (91KB, 564x729px) Image search: [Google]
toasted nazi.jpg
91KB, 564x729px
>>70843715
Hey, wanna know something funny? When they did the Nuremberg Trials, the guy the US army assigned to do the hangings of the war criminals and genocidal maniacs there was a bumbling idiot who never had any actual experience in hanging people, so he fucked up like half of the hangings. The Nazis would just hang there for minutes, strangling, instead of having their necks instantly snapped.

I just find this really hilarious and just that these guys who did such terrible crimes and lived like kings during it all at least got a horrible death at the hands of an incompetent country hick, and hopefully the same happens to everyone else who thinks like you do.
>>
>>70851261
I actually do this with all kinds of music.
If someone likes:
>Swans
>Tom Waits
>Nick Cave
>Elvis Costello
>Patti Smith
>etc.
It's a good bet they're vapid irredeemable dilettantes.
>>
>>70851575
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XKDhnb3z4M
He must be really embarrassed about this
I know I would be
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIhyZaA8yqo
This would be cringey as fuck if it wasn't so hilarious
classic
>>
>>70854277
>>70854312
haa ha ha. henry absolutely can't take the bantz for some reason
>>
>>70854211
you seem upset. sad!
>>
>>70846758
kek
>>
File: dreamstime_5983023_small.jpg (50KB, 432x259px) Image search: [Google]
dreamstime_5983023_small.jpg
50KB, 432x259px
>>70854211
>and hopefully the same happens to everyone else who thinks like you do
>mfw the left wants to make "thought crimes" a real thing
>and they want these "thought crimes" to be punishable by torture to the death
>but conservatives are the "bad guys"

And this is why you'll continue to lose the war.
>>
>>70854211
>Hopefully you die!
Not a very mature response
>>
>>70854211
found the underage
>>
>>70854211
But you'll be the first to hang in your commie utopia
>>
>>70854455
What kinda of music you like son?
>>
>>70854589
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aAZKWy4vLE
>>
>>70846851
sup henry
>>
>>70854700
Impressive
>>
>>70854254
is gira more right leaning? i dont care i just dont read into their personal lives and stuff usually
>>
>>70854455
left and right is retarded and the whole one sided belief concept is plaguing music. before people like woodie guthrie and bob dylan would sing about shit they cared about not worrying about audience and now people promote their party for the moenyz
>>
>>70855647
Guthrie was a registered communist lmao his music is good though
>>
>>70843715
so many memes
so little time
>>
File: 1483994073770.jpg (51KB, 960x617px) Image search: [Google]
1483994073770.jpg
51KB, 960x617px
>>70852864
>its just skin
>>
>>70855672
oh shit i forgot about that
>>
>>70854700
This is good tbqh
>>
>>70851654

did anything come from Ginn molesting his daughters?
>>
>>70843715
You're right.
>>
>>70854211
>having thoughts that aren't socially acceptable is the same as actually committing genocidal crimes

I bet you think hate speech doesn't count as free speech, but of course you get do decide what is and isn't hate speech.
>>
>>70843715
what if he was robbed by white dudes, should he become self hating then? is it logical to become racist as long as a member of the race you hate wronged you?
>>
>>70854455
lol

Henry Rollins is horrible though
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.