[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does she have any good albums?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_okxlfoiSth1u1x7h2o1_1280.jpg (303KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okxlfoiSth1u1x7h2o1_1280.jpg
303KB, 683x1024px
Does she have any good albums?
>>
All of them.
>>
Born This Way is a solid album, far from perfect but at least 60% of it is great and rarely falls below the median.

Fame/Fame Monster are good if thin-sounding and evanescent (mostly in regard to the Fame proper, Fame Monster just has better songs period).

Artpop is a failed experiment whose songs aren't altogether bad, but its peaks aren't really very high.

Joanne is tasteful and pleasing but generally boring.

Her album with Tony Bennett, Cheek to Cheek, is quite good.
>>
Fame/Fame Monster is the most influential pop record in terms of the mainstream pop trend this decade (a modernized style of electro pop.) I think in a way, she's also indirectly responsible because of that release for a wider acceptance of that mainstream EDM junk as well.
>>
>>70836441
the fame and the fame monster. you know, the two albums from 8 years ago that the songs she sang came from. she's irrelevant otherwise
>>
normie pleb: fame/fame monster
contrarian: artpop
patrician: born this way
>>
>>70836730
>Fame Monster just has better songs period
Look at this pleb and laugh.
>>
>>70836959
>Look at this pleb and laugh.
>>
>>70836959
>>70837172
look at these plebs and laugh roflmao!
>>
>>70836884
>patrician: born this way
normie pleb
>cheek to cheek
patrician

Fixed it for you
>>
>>70836481
The only true answer.
>>
she is fucking terrible. FUCKING TERRIBLE.
>>
>>70836481
can word this post!
>>
ima b real, poker face is the only lady gaga i've ever heard
>>
>>70837236
retard
>>
Fame Monster is amazing

that's all.
>>
First hook up I ever had was at a party because Bad Romance was playing. Girl I went to school with. We'd never spoken before, spoke for the entire party, went to a quiet place. Everyone was egging us on when the song came on. Good feels for the rest of the party.

We avoided each other ever since then, never spoken to her again. To answer the question I dislike Lady Gaga.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.