[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help Me Go Viral

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: 20170205_195054.jpg (76KB, 294x800px) Image search: [Google]
20170205_195054.jpg
76KB, 294x800px
https://youtu.be/5pbWUVQFF9o
>>
Help out a fellow 4chan member
>>
#4chan
>>
Anyone lol?
>>
kys
>>
Commit suicide.
>>
Thanks. Lol are you the one that disliked my video?
>>
why this would ever go viral? I mean, it may be good but it's just generic rapping/freetsyle, there are like a trillion other videos like that on youtube
>>
Thank you. This one is different though because it's a random word freestyle and i rap backwards at the end
>>
I believe i am the first one to ever freestyle words backwards. Correct me if im wrong
>>
File: dON NET.png (751KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dON NET.png
751KB, 1280x720px
>>70832367
Stop samefagging to bump your post you autistic piece of shit.
>>
>>70832367
holy fuck how much are you paying people to promote your stupid shit? the comment section are all fucking bots
>>
>>70832367
>all that painfully obvious samefagging in the comment section
rofl
its like all of those profile pictures are stock images
>>
>>70832405
>fellow 4chan member
Get run over.
>>
Im curious, why do you guys hate so much? I have nothing against you. Is it because your able to hide behind being anonymous on the internet?
>>
>>70833415
This is not a stage to present yourself. Plus what do you expect? It's /mu/, lots of stupid kids here.
>>
>>70833415
This is a fucking board to discuss actual good music not to share your shitty Ableton live broke ass college dropout "innovative" freestyle.
>>
>>70832367
this is pure garbage
>>
>>70832367
I'm going to give you 5 dislikes with multiple accounts, fuck off.
>>
>>70833463
Not to mention the fact that you literally posted your fucking shitty music twice.

>>70830477
>>
Except that I graduated college and use Logic Pro lol. Id love to see your guys freestyles though and compare them to mine. No disrespect though. Thankfully i love haters, if i got a good job comment idk what i would do. I much prefer the "go die faggot" comments. It motivates me. So thank you
>>
Holy shit fuck this guy
>>
>>70833597
We're not haters, nobody really cares about your music enough to hate it. You just posted it on the wrong site.
>>
Did you listen to the full song though or are you just saying its shitty without listening or just watching 20 seconds of it?
>>
>>70833597
Go die, faggot.
>I graduated college
Just stop ridiculing yourself already.
>>
>>70833653
I actually listened to the whole thing and I got really bored. If the lyrics were a little more meaningful or at least funny, maybe I would have liked it. Oh, and it's just so great you are able to use Logic. I still struggle with my mouse to open it. How'd you do it?
>>
>>70833709
Thank you. Anyone who listens to the song can say whatever they want about it. I just dont like when people say "this shit sucks" etc without even clicking on it.
>>
>>70833773
I am not going to even bother giving you ad revenue for watching more than a second of that garbage.
>>
>>70833828
I dont put ads on mine. And lmao how do you know its garbage if you dont even listen to it. Smh
>>
>>70833854
Because you yourself know it's absolute crap. Isn't that why you spammed it on /mu/?
>>
That makes no sence lol. Are you just a rap hater? Which if you are I dont blame you because a lot of it is crap but you cant just say mine sucks without listening to it lol
>>
>>70833415
Very few here can actually create music, self-hate, autism, et cetera
>>
>>70833951
>24
I'm sorry I have no idea what that means
>>
>>70833951

I have posted lots of my own music to /mu/

My music is never going to make me a living but people on /mu/ have never been dicks about it.

I think it's all down to attitude, be a cunt, get treated like a cunt.
>>
Make me go viral, Im an up and coming gay autistic poor jewish rapper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPhUiEAeZ4o&lc=z130i3fo0xzuwvbsq22fj1sx5omkutv3j
>>
>>70834015
Ok gotcha thanks. Was I being a cunt though? I just said for people not to tell me "your music sucks go die" without listening to it.
>>
I don't want to listen to this
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.