[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anti Trump Protest - East River Ferry - Guided Audio Tour

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Maripol14.jpg (43KB, 940x587px) Image search: [Google]
Maripol14.jpg
43KB, 940x587px
Hello, I am working on an Anti-Trump music project called Focus On Beauty, which is a series of guided audio tours in NYC that can be used as a "silent" form of protest. The audio can be downloaded for free here.

https://soundcloud.com/focusonbeauty

The first tour is set on the East River. To participate in the guided tour protest, board the East River Ferry at Brooklyn Bridge Park - Pier 1 on a North bound 34th Street Ferry. Start the audio track at the moment the ferry departs from the pier and stay on-board until the Ferry reaches the 34th Street station.

Please spread the word. Music is a vital component to any resistance movement.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 290x406px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 290x406px
what exactly is a "silent" protest?
>>
The protest is "silent" because you will be wearing headphones to hear the music on the audio tour.
>>
>>70832715
Why not blow up a bank instead of listening to music quietly on a ferry? What are you hoping to accomplish?
>>
>>70832175
kek faggot
>>
I wouldn't even bother posting this here. I'm with you 100% - Trump is a piece of shit and we shouldn't submit to him - but this place is full of edgy pro-Trump furries so you'll be falling on deaf ears.
>>
>>70832175
I don't know how effective this'll be, I'm not sure
>>
>>70832175
>shilling
>/pol/ outside of /pol/

get out
>>
>>70832954
>trying to pretend /pol/ is for politics and not "kek die niggers MAGA" bullshit like it's been for a whole decade
>>
The idea is to create a non violent outlet to channel your anger in a real world setting that gets people off the computer. The music serves as a form of catharsis for a situation that is out of our control.
>>
>>70833022
/pol/ is more for shills now tbqh and a lil bit "die niggers"
>>
>>70832175
do you really think that advertising on 4chin is a good idea while reddit is barely reputable??
>>
That is exactly why I am posting here. I don't want to preach to the choir. Get on the boat. Get angry.
>>
I'm sure you're really gonna change the world!
>>
>>70833376
lmao yeah right faggot
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.